It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lost Tribe of Israel or the Coming of Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I have had two dreams this past month that I cant help but think there may be a connection. Im going to write both of them, and you can draw your own conclusions...

In my first dream, I was fishing. I saw my ex wife, and I heard a young child in the background which I thought was my son, yet I dont have a son in real life. I asked my ex wife who that was, and the baby called out to me..." Its me, Benjamin ". When I woke up, I thought..who is Benjamin?

Notate Benjamin

In my second dream, near a month later, a friend of mine named Gary is is walking his dog over to my place of work in the evening. I see him for a second, then he dissapears in a dark parking lot, but his white dog, whose name is Jasper, runs up to me, and I pet him. He was happy.
When I woke up, I thought, why Jasper? Why didnt Gary come with him?
Does the name Jasper mean something?

Notate Jasper

While these two dreams may seem like nothing, I have come to note that many times my dream focuses on one particular point. That being said, when I remember the major name or component of a dream I look it up and research it often with interesting results.

I have nearly 2 years of dream logs with some startling references to biblical events. But in regards to the name Benjamin, I rarely say it or read it. Same with Jasper. The name Benjamin, and the name Jasper, upon doing a little research, have an interesting correlation. Here is a quotation of that correlation:

philologos.org...

"The Jasper, the last stone in the Old Testament breastplate, represented Benjamin. This was a clear stone, speaking of total victory. On the Jasper stone was Benjamin's name, which is a combination of two Hebrew words (BEN and JAMIN), so scholars tell us, meaning 'the son of my right hand'...or, as one authority puts it, 'the son of my power.' The first and last stones pointed forward to the first and second coming of the great High Priest--none other than the Lord Jesus Christ.

If one does a little studying, you will see that Benjamin has some reference to the lost tribe of Israel. The Jasper Stone to that of Jesus Christ. The two together...in separate dreams for me...so odd but why?

Last March of 2007, I had this dream.

There was Man in a stairwell who picked up some broken pottery and it reassembled in his hand
He asked me my name, and I said; Melchezi,
He asked me my name again, and again I said Melchezi.
I looked at his face, and it appeared to be made of stone
He said something about God
We walked down the stairs and he said, he is in Egypt. ( Or possibly, " he is an egyptian ").

In the end times, young men will have visions, and old men will dream dreams....

Peace

[edit on 22-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Since you have changed the title of this thread about a billion time I guess I could reply
. I believe that dreams can in fact tell us what is to come. Lots of things have been taking place that would make one believe that the end times are upon us. I think that your dreams may in fact have some validity to them. By the way good job on keeping a dream log, good thinking. Well that's my two cents. Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

Sorry, it was hard for me to put it in the proper perspective in terms of a title. Im baffled by it personally and I dont wish to misrepresent or embellish in any manner at all, so accuracy and patience along with a dream log is the path Im taking.

Again, my apology on the rapid title change...

Peace

[edit on 22-11-2007 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I know this is a late reply HiFi, but still, as of this moment I don't have any real tangible anylazation. It's in my thoughts though and I will reply soon.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
As an add to this thread, Ive had a few more additional dreams near religious in nature.

In the first dream, I was in a tank..very large in size. We were at a standoff in a neighborhood with where I could see some people off in the distance. Someone said that the attackers werent playing by the rules using by fighting in Christian Neighborhoods. The commander of the tank and I were riding together in a small recess in the top of the tank in which he and I were peddling the tank with with our feet on the same peddles.
We would go up a hill and there was a little slipping as we went.

When I woke up in the morning..the thought about treading the winepress of Gods wrath came to mind.

Dec 7th..

I was with a childhood friend and saw a 20 foot tall white Model of the earth in front of me. The water areas on the Globe were white and the land masses were gray.
My friend pulled away what appeared to be a paper covering . Underneath was the Earth how it Originally started with a frozen area on top the Globe and a large land mass below that in gray..with yet another mass below it..so 3 land masses in Total. I recall knowing that this was the original earth when it started.

Peace

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I had a couple of dreams a few of years ago about the tribulation.
One was where if you went outside your house, you were corralled by hovering robots, ( I think they could taze people)
The other was indescribably sad about people who were in SO MUCH pain from the antichrist's weapons of war, but, they couldn't call on God, because of the mark they had!

[edit on 8-12-2007 by Clearskies]

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
The other was indescribably sad about people who were in SO MUCH pain from the antichrist's weapons of war, but, they couldn't call on God, because of the mark they had!

Now thats disturbing...Even in those darkest of moments, I hope God hears them...

new topics

top topics

join