It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when will the nwo come into power??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 06:13 PM
link   
does anybody have an idea of when it is going to come into power??

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 07:15 PM
link   
4:37 PM EST on March 21st, 2003.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 07:43 PM
link   
there is no set time. The NWO wont come into power in one day, or else there would be a lot of revolts. They come into power gradualy easing the people into the new life style.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 10:12 PM
link   
As far as I am aware, the "NWO" is not an organization that "comes into power" but a conceptual state defined by a ruling class (normally a secret society) gaining majority control over industry, information, and government.

Since the "secret" societies are no longer as active as previously surmised, we might guess that the "NWO" as you so ineloquently referred to it, will never occur.

Tell me please, what is that you think the "NWO" is?

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Dec 25th, 2012

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I heard 2009.

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 06:42 PM
link   
how does everyone know these dates or years??

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 06:45 PM
link   
(we're joking)

posted on Dec, 12 2002 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We have no clue when they will come into power. Fir all we know it could be in a year maybe 100 years. They are hundreads of ideas.

posted on Dec, 13 2002 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheRipper
does anybody have an idea of when it is going to come into power??

January 28, 2003, 05:00 pm ( my local time ).

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Isn't it already here?

posted on Dec, 15 2002 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snappahead
Isn't it already here?

Maybe the train's late.

[Edited on 15-12-2002 by The Director]

posted on Dec, 21 2002 @ 06:17 PM
link   
if you really are serious about learning about the NWO, be prepared for a long research period. I have been doing it off and on for over 6 or 7 years now and haven't even scratched the inner-core yet. A good place to start is see who's paying the bills, in other words, follow the money trail. Money is power, and he who controls the money has the power. Mayer Amscal Rothschild said it best when he said, Let me control the money of any Nation and I care not who writes its' Laws!

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I thought the NWO was disbanded after Hulk Hogan left. I may be wrong. My secetary does from time to time forget to give me my memos.

posted on Dec, 27 2002 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday
I thought the NWO was disbanded after Hulk Hogan left. I may be wrong. My secetary does from time to time forget to give me my memos.

ah yes...

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 12:54 PM
link   
its started now cuz eu is a big part of the nwo

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
They'll come into power when World War 3 between U.S. , Iraq , Great Britian , Australia , North Korea , Iran , and all the other countries , who want to get involve , is over. The countries have wasted all weapons and lost many soldiers . Their economy will be weak . Thats' when the NWO will sieze power. The other countries who did not join in the war have made a agreement with the leaders of the NWO. At once they'll all strike at the same time. Hitting every country that were weaken by their involvment in the war. One by one , all those country will kneel to the NWO ... with the exception of the United States and Great Britian . The two countries will be NWOs' last resistence agaisnt their plans to rule the world.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
they will come into power in 2005. I heard of a treaty being planned to be signed between israel and palestine in 2005. the bible says this signifies the beginning of the anti christs rule and the nwo. Also
the bible code predicts nuclear war in 2006, which
is also thought of to happen under nwo rule.The mayans predicted the end of the world in 2012,which
is exactly 7 years from 2005. the bible says there will be
7 years of tribulation before the end.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
there is no set time. The NWO wont come into power in one day, or else there would be a lot of revolts. They come into power gradualy easing the people into the new life style.

So true, so true. But William, what made you pick March of 2003? Which has already passed, and nothing big has happened.

new topics

top topics

join