It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sarcasm Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
That is so true about Fox, pmex!!

Preach brother.

Originally posted by whaaa

When I wear my Rush Teeshirt; the women just crowd around me competing for my affection. And by God, I give it to em.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by whaaa]

Woaahh whaaa! Rush rock.
I have similiar results with my Morrissey v-neck, that baby's seen
some action I tell thee.

Ahh, christmas time, aren't we lucky that none of the traditional christmas values have been lost, how pleasing and refreshing it is to hear themajority of today's youngsters state without hesitation that they would be just as happy if their parents made a donation to a worthwhile charity or feed some of the hungry in the world rather than spend a few hundred bucks on a Playstation 3, a new cellfone. and a laptop oh and a surprise. Fantastic.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I fell ya pmex.....Why, my kids asked if they could spend Chirstmas Day this year at a homeless shelter feeding and helping those less fortunate than us. My son even wants to donate his car and start walking to work.

These kids nowadays really care about the world around them. You know, there was a time not long ago where they were calling kids the "X Generation." I think today's kids should be known as the "Xtra Special Generation."

Today I was driving through Flagstaff and I saw a boyscout walking an old lady across the street, a young man helping another old lady get her cat out of a tree AND I saw a paper boy gently lay a newspaper on a customer's front steps. Kids today are great. Don't let the tattoos and piercings throw you off. You can't judge a book by its cover. There's a caring, loving soul in there and you know it.

These kids only use cell phones because they HAVE to. My son needs his to make calls for his local church group. He goes through the phone book and gets donations to help the church build a new ramp in front of the local library for those in wheelchairs and with other disabilities. My son calls them "challenged." He is so kind. These kids today are so polite too. I was in the supermarket yesterday and heard a young lady say to her mother, "Mommy, can I please have some fruit roll ups?" So polite.....and when her mother said no, the little girl smiled and said "Okay mommy. I love you!"

These kids really make us older people feel bad because we were so much more selfish than the kids of today. We were so lazy. My son would NEVER think to spend all his free time being stoned. He is just too busy for that! And my daughter...well, what can I say? Can someone become a saint while still alive? This young lady makes Mother Theresa look like Carles Manson.

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Nov, 30 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I would just like to say that I am glad that this thread is so popular that it has ended up on page 2 without a comment in days. It really shows how fascinated everyone on here is with sarcasm.

Doug Piranha of the infamous Piranha Brothers used to use sarcasm on his victims. Nasty business it was. He was a nice fellow most of the time, though. He used to give his mother flowers and that....

But, if you crossed him, say by breaking the unwritten law, well.....you got what you deserved. His brother Dinsdale would tear your arm off or pull your liver out when he was mad. Trust me, Doug and his sarcasm were worse than death.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
These types of thread are not allowed on BTS.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
This domain was created to provide members with an off-topic place to relax, not a place to engage in pointlessness.

As a result, we will no longer allow the simplistic "post in my thread" type threads anywhere on BTS. We'll be closing these threads, and trashing any new ones that pop up.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Closed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join