It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Einstein on a snowboard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Einstein on a snowboard

www.timesonline.co.uk

With no affiliation to a university or research institute, for almost a decade he has worked tirelessly on a problem that has beaten even Albert Einstein. Two weeks ago the 39-year-old surfer physicist astonished the scientific world when he announced that he might have found an answer. Lisi describes it, with disarming frankness, as an “exceptionally simple theory of everything”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foxnews.com
blog.wired.com
www.telegraph.co.uk
science.slashdot.org

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting, who knows what it could lead to if correct, they say:

Could Lisi have cracked a problem that has defied some of the finest minds in history? While it has in no way embraced this lofty claim, the scientific community has given it a surprising amount of respect.

As usual we get some scientists with the same old line...

Some have rejected the proposal out of hand: one physicist describes Lisi as a “crank” and his ideas as “baloney”. But most see the possibility, albeit far from proven, of genuine insight.

When something like this happens, it makes me wonder if some people already have figured it out, could there be scientists inside governments who this is old news to?

Also, what could this be useful for? Would it help to unlock deep space travel, or anti-gravity?

I really hope this guy is right!

www.timesonline.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey thats pretty far out man!

Actually, it's been a while since I bothered to think of E8 as anything but a geometric construct... but now that I've looked back at it, it just gave me an idea for one hell of a strong speaker bubble.

Should be able to get some good sound with this and no chance of ruining the speaker... well... within reason.

join