It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former aide blames Bush for leak deceit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Former aide blames Bush for leak deceit

news.yahoo.com

WASHINGTON - Former White House press secretary Scott McClellan blames President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney for efforts to mislead the public about the role of White House aides in leaking the identity of a CIA operative.
ADVERTISEMENT

In an excerpt from his forthcoming book, McClellan recounts the 2003 news conference in which he told reporters that aides Karl Rove and I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby were "not involved" in the leak involving operative Valerie Plame.

"There was one problem. It was not true," McClellan writes, according to a brief excerpt released Tuesday. "I had unknowingly passed along false information. And five of the highest-ranking officials in the administration were involved in my doing so: Rove, Libby, the vice president, the president's chief of staff and the president himself."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
rawstory.com

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Could this finally end the Bu$h Regime!?

This one may have legs.

Bush's commutation of Scooter Libby now all makes sense, if he ended up behind bars, he might have squealed that bush and dick were ultimately behind the original plan to leak the covert identity of Valerie Plame.

That, my friends, is treason.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This story already exists here at ATS and can be found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comments in the existing thread

Thanks

join