It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizards/Reptilians??? Help me believe...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Never actually seen the show, been looking for it but I can't find it, second, i can hardly see how the reptilians would've had a choice, barr breaking down the door to the TV station that aired it...i can't see that happenin. (possibly psychic intervention, but it still would've smelt fishy
)
Why would they ever allow it to get aired?

'the best way to keep a secret is to tell everyone, but make sure they don't believe you' (thank you to an ATS user, he that comment as his/her sig)

Again I actually do believe in them, and I also believe that up coming to 2009-2013 we will be seeing alot of activity in our skies and around...keep your eyes shpeeled!!

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

it reminds me of an episode of stargate sg1: season 10 episode 6

Martin Lloyd's script for Wormhole X-treme: The Movie, based on his "inside" knowledge of the Stargate program, opens with the team enduring an explosive first contact with the mysterious Furlings. It features the total destruction of Cheyenne Mountain, and culminates with a twist ending so spectacularly shocking that Martin hasn't even figured out what it is yet. Gen. Landry orders the team to give Martin their thoughts on the script. The Air Force wants this project to succeed, because any future leaks about the Stargate Program can then be passed off as the inventions or delusions of imaginative movie fans.

you can read the full synopsis at:
Sci fi

Im pretty sure that if a tv show can come up with a scheme like that, so can the govt. Although i don't believe the reptillians are real.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I've always said that certain films relate to fact, close encounters i read somewhere was an original account, Hollywood is just a giant mill that churns out fictitious stories as well as true stories made to be fiction, it, in my eyes, is the perfect cover, every time someone claims to have seen or experienced something, it's put down to an overactive imagination due to certain archetypes found in movies and tv shows!

IT'S CRAZY THIS STILL WORKS! WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER!

More and more people are realising this, part of the upcoming ascension, the opening of the eye's? the parting of the curtains?

<< 1  2   >>

join