It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11- Did the our own Government let it happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm new to this and if somebody already posted this, I'm sorry. Okay, I believe that our own government let 9/11 happen. It was even stated that the government knew about it and even Bush himself knew of it, but they all dismissed it. Wouldn't someone step up and make sure that nothing happened. I believe Bush let it happen so he could go to war to protect his precious oil. He was probably looking for an excuse and when the news came to him of an imminent attack on US soil, he let it. Another fact, that would make this even more believable, is the fact that Bush even went around the UN to attack Iraq. I'm a soldier in Iraq and I see no point being here. Even watch the news, which I have quit doing, and its all over it. Saddam was never a threat, made more so by the fact that there were no Weapons of Mass Destruction, and I believe that Bush wanted to also finish what daddy couldn't. Bush let 9/11 happen so he could go to war.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkisGradu07

No the government didn’t allow for 911 to happen, more like they orchestrated the attack. Even if al gore was elected it wouldn’t have made a difference

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Mark,

I have a few questions for you if you don't mind.

Just curious what is the general morale of the troops around you. Is this your first tour? Are you currently stationed in Iraq?

Have you been researching 911 for awhile or are you relatively new?

Are the soldiers you work with aware of the questions surrounding 911?

It appears at the very least elements within our government let it happen on purpose (LIHOP). However many believe they made it happen on purpose (MIHOP).

Best wishes to you and yours!

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I tried sending messages to you two, but i guess I need to make more posts, hahaha. Well my first thing is to unknown_one. I will have to say thank you. I hadnt seen it that way before and I have adopted that idea, if thats alright hahaha.

Next is to Leo Strauss. For morale, I hate to say, I cant really speak upon that. Yes, it is my first tour and yes I am stationed in Iraq, but cant say where. Quite a few of my fellow soldiers and I talk frequently on 9/11. Most of us have talked about it from time to time, but it hasnt been until a little while ago that we had voiced our beliefs on it. The biggest majority of us do believe that it wasnt just an accident, that our government was behind it, in some way. Its hard to say as a soldier, for most, cause alot of us, including myself had signed up because of 9/11. Though, as I tell most people, I am here not for my government, I am here for my fellow countrymen and women, my family, those that lst loved ones and friends on 9/11, those that died on 9/11 and last, but surely not least, for my fellow soldier, marines, seamen, and air force members that have given their lives.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I'm going to be the skeptic here, but I wonder if your IP address you're posting from is indeed located in Iraq or even from a military base?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well the only way I can really answer your skepticism is to say that the IP that you found is on my personal laptop, it doesnt belong to the military. I can understand your skepticism, but I can assure you I am in Iraq. I wish there was a different way to make you believe, but I'm not sure.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkisGradu07
Well the only way I can really answer your skepticism is to say that the IP that you found is on my personal laptop, it doesnt belong to the military. I can understand your skepticism, but I can assure you I am in Iraq. I wish there was a different way to make you believe, but I'm not sure.

Whether or not you are in Iraq is a non-issue for an IP addy to be accurately tracked. There are many stealth software programs available and a few freeware ones that will do the trick. There is NetGhost, which is a very cool underground program which allows an IP addy to be hosted over another via a simple email program.

If you say you are in Iraq- I believe you are in Iraq... and you have my deepest sympathies and I certainly hope you are safe from harm.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
does dick cheney drink the blood of small children?

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
NetGhost is for tools who have no clue on how to hide themselves.

I still call foul.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

US aviation received 52 al-Qaeda warnings before 9/11
By Jenny Booth, Times Online
original

America's aviation authority received numerous warnings about al-Qaeda attacks in the six months before 9/11, including five that mentioned hijackings and two that mentioned suicide operations, it has emerged.

1. NY Times: Bush Warned bin Laden Would Hijack Planes
"The White House said tonight that President Bush had been warned by American intelligence agencies in early August that Osama bin Laden was seeking to hijack aircraft..."
www.nytimes.com...

2. CNN: Bush briefed on hijacking threat before 9-11
"President Bush's daily intelligence briefings in the weeks leading up to the September 11 terror attacks included a warning of the possibility that Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda network would attempt to hijack a U.S.-based airliner, senior administration officials said Wednesday."
www.cnn.com...

3. UK Guardian: Bush knew terrorists would hijack planes
"George Bush received specific warnings in the weeks before 11 September that an attack inside the United States was being planned by Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda network, US government sources said yesterday?. The memo received by Bush on 6 August contained unconfirmed information passed on by British intelligence in 1998 revealing that al-Qaeda operatives had discussed hijacking a plane to negotiate the release of Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, the Muslim cleric imprisoned in America for his part in a plot to blow up the World Trade Centre in 1993."
www.guardian.co.uk...

4. Sunday Herald: Britain warned Bush to expect 9-11 al-Qaeda hijackings
"Britain gave President Bush a categorical warning to expect multiple airline hijackings by the al-Qaeda network a month before the September 11 attacks which killed nearly 3000 people and triggered the international war against terrorism."
www.sundayherald.com...

5. Village Voice: Officials Warned of Plans to Attack DC, NY with Planes
"The U.S. government had received repeated warnings of impending attacks?and attacks using planes directed at New York and Washington?for several years. The government never told us about what it knew was coming."
www.villagevoice.com...

6. AP: 9/11 report, Rice conflict; Bush got specific data on threats
"...the briefing given to the president a month before the suicide hijackings included recent intelligence that al-Qaida was planning to send operatives to the United States to carry out an attack using high explosives."
www.sunspot.net...

7. MSNBC: White House Briefed on Imminent bin Laden Attack
"One such CIA briefing, in July 2001, was particularly chilling and prophetic. It predicted that Osama bin Laden was about to launch a terrorist strike 'in the coming weeks,' the congressional investigators found. The intelligence briefing went on to say: 'The attack will be spectacular and designed to inflict mass casualties against U.S. facilities or interests. Attack preparations have been made. Attack will occur with little or no warning.'"
msnbc.msn.com...

Of course they knew,

they wanted Iraq,
They needed a pearl harbour,
and they heard about this plan.

You think they missed or overlooked all the intellegence, the warnings, the known terrorists training at flight centres?

ca'mmmmon

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Its funny...I was just going to check my e-mail this morning and I looked down at Yahoo's top 10 searched box and #1 was....BUILDING IMPLOSION...now I dont know about you but I'd say people are starting to realize that 9-11 was an inside job...and if your one of those "America would never do something like that" people...then you mind as well hide under your bed because within the next few years I'm sure the truth will come out...and when it does- it'll ruin your beliefs about this "great land of ours". Now going back to the yahoo thing...I clicked on it and the first page was all about 9-11 being an inside job. Could have something to do with thanksgiving? Maybe people get more patriotic? I don't know...but even if its just outta curiousity I can't help but breathe easier. The last thing I want is for my future kids to be growing up in a society more ignorant than ours.

top topics

join