It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if this war is for oil, a-biotic theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
then how come none of us are reaping the benefits? I mean in middle eastern countries where a lot of oil is produced, petrol based fuel are cheaper than a dollar a gallon like it is in Iran? I mean... seriously I would be more inclined to support the war if it meant that it actually helped our economy rather than hurt it.

I heard on C2C a couple days ago when they were talking about the a-biotic oil theory, and I was wondering if anyone else knows anything to support the theory?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Since when a war is meant to "help" a people?

When a war gets to the point (or turn out) to help or improve people's life is merely a "side effect".

All wars have been carried out for one objective only: profit for those who advocate pro-war.
All of them... no exeption.

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
A thread like this came up yesteday. Here is my post

Originally posted by InSpiteOf
What you've outlined is true, but you've missed the most important point of economic imperalism. A Capitalist state will spend any ammount of public funds in order to secure private wealth

It may cost the public treasury hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars to wage this war, but the benefits, the financial returns goes right into the pockets of private corporations and bankers. Its a complete upwards redistribution of wealth, one of the biggest rip offs since the Savings and Loan scandals of George Sr's day.

Source

that pretty much summs up my position.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am already discussing this here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 20-11-2007 by they see ALL]

top topics

join