It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cydonia face is infact a grey?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow UFO- you found the smoking gun! Thanks!

Is it real? Could it be really a smiley face on Mars?!!??

OMG! In fact, there is an eye-patch over one eye, so the smiley face must be a pirate. There's a bunny rabbit earring, a cute little clown's hat, a Jesus beard, a missing nose, a dagger flying in from the left, and I think he's sitting on a turtle!

What could it mean?!? It's a special message, I'm sure, and it's from the Alien-Jesus-Bunny-Pirate-Clown-with_no_nose riding a turtle!!

Hang on- I have some toast popping up. OMG - I see the exact same dude!

Look for it on eBay...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

Damn, dude, yes it's real, that come from nasa website!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure it's a messsage from the aliens to told us we come from mars or that we have to go meet them on it, first, the face and then that, wow it's incredible coz we are using this kind of smileys often to comunicate between us, do you see the point???? Maybe if we draw/build or wathever another smileys they will reply us? I think we have to join the nasa and tell the situation!!!!

Or maybe Mr. Lear can help us on that, i know he prefer the moon but maybe he have his own idea on it?

Actulay i think it's not a pirate but this one ---->>>

I'm with you it's the Alien-Jesus-Bunny-Pirate-Clown-with_no_nose riding a turtle who did that, they are know for use this kind of high technologies!!!!

TOTAL DISCLOSURE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 21-11-2007 by ufopunx]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Wow UFO- you found the smoking gun! Thanks!

Is it real? Could it be really a smiley face on Mars?!!??

OMG! In fact, there is an eye-patch over one eye, so the smiley face must be a pirate. There's a bunny rabbit earring, a cute little clown's hat, a Jesus beard, a missing nose, a dagger flying in from the left, and I think he's sitting on a turtle!

What could it mean?!? It's a special message, I'm sure, and it's from the Alien-Jesus-Bunny-Pirate-Clown-with_no_nose riding a turtle!!

Hang on- I have some toast popping up. OMG - I see the exact same dude!

Look for it on eBay...

im sorry, but youre both wrong. it's wal mart advertising the rollback smiley face in space. everyday low prices, and unusually high levels of bull crap.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It's a base. The structure is very very old, somewhere near 623,000 years give or take.

It is around 300 Square miles in size, and 27 miles deep ( if i recall correctly ).

There is afew of them here. Our moon is artificial, As well as that base, and pheobeus ( one of the mars moons ) there is also a rumor of a base on titan, Though i do have confirmation of that, or have heard so much of it. at current its something like

Mars + Moon base = Human / Draconin / Zeta control
Earth Moon = Human / Zeta control
Earth ( Various locations ) Human/ Draconin/ Zeta control.
Mercury = Draconin / Grey control

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I would like also to point out that if it's a grey today, it couldn't have been yesterday, since the face has CHANGED
But of course, i could be wrong

Changed? So what's the big deal? Haven't you heard of the shape shifting grays?

Ok, seriously, why and how has a perfectly good Viking image

become a 'rock formation'

even though taken with the hi-res MGS? Is someone trying to hide something?

Oh well, nuff said!!

Cheers!

[edit on 22-11-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
Someone needs to remind Mikesingh about this: he sees worms, cities, all sorts of things that I just can't make out unless i use a whole lot of imagination (and maybe have a few beers first).:w:

Originally posted by Solarskye
I would have to shoot some jager bombs and smoke a big fat one to see what Mike see's.

Darn!! This has become a mike-bashing thread!! Heck! Doesn't look good!
I'd better start looking at retirement, pronto.

Oh, well! Back to the bar for some good old beer!!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
even though taken with the hi-res MGS? Is someone trying to hide something?
Oh well, back to the bar!!

Cheers!

Well, i have always though that the Cydonia face has been "the Cydonia Half-Face", since at his best appearance (the first Viking's photos) was visible only half a face (the other half was originated by the imagination of the viewer, IMHO
)
No, i don't think that they're hiding something: Cydonia is really interesting but i find that neither the face nor the pyramids are interesting at all: of course, this is just my opinion

The strangest thing i've eever seen (IMHO) in Cydonia is this triangle:

sci.esa.int...

www.astro.uio.no...
www.dlr.de...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Good find, Michele!
That sure is a well defined triangle! Wish we could zoom in further and de-noise it without affecting its integrity.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join