It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gods Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Earlier today after a meditation i become driven to write the following , it was literally pouring out of me and i thought i would share it to you all to take from it whatever you wish

Gods Story
The (universe/existence/physical reality) is not just a chance event or Gods game it plays with itself (for the sake of boredom and entertainment) but more so this is Gods desperate plan to reach out to be able to experience and continue to experience, to continue to dream so to say.

Prior to the this in the realm of the absolute where no polarity, universe or relationship existed and all there was, was the everything (god), the feeling/senses of joy, love, happiness & light could never be experienced as all emotions/senses were one, simply existing, akin to if you merge all the colours, you only see white (you need to slow or split this process up to see all the amazing far more interesting different colours). Hence God was numb (analogous to a mind without a body or universe or a projector without film)

Thus the experience of sadness, fear, pain or darkness are the necessarily created by God (emotional & physical anti matter) to allow god to single out and acknowledge each feeling/sense.

We will never return to the source as such as this game God plans on playing for eternity, (it will not go back to the nothingness of everything where it came from in the realm of the absolute where it is existing for eternity)

God knew rightly so that if it creating the realm of the relative it would turn into a fusion type event of a new eternal self perpetuating realm overlaying on top of the current and only realm thus creating a illusion. For without us (the realm of the relative) God cannot experience and without the realm of the relative we cannot experience (exist), alas the perfect relationship of mutual dependence of each other.

its like gods saying I can only exist through you hence you are god to me and i am too you

Now this does not mean there is no goal and destination for your life (your existence) – far from it , the goal is to reach a state where you can travel between the realm of the relative and the realm of the absolute, the true state of existence (the god state or source). This is truly bliss and cannot ever become boredom it is the true feeling of what can be only described as completeness.
the realm of the relative will continue to evolve and improve so the polarity between both realms will get stronger and stronger, the universe will continue to expand for eternity

The ultimate of having both ying and yang , having your cake and eating it, being able to live of both sides of the fence, to exist or to experience

[edit on 18-11-2007 by mouldy crumpet]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
That's some deep stuff in the OP.

Glad you shared it with us and I agree with just about all of what you said.

There of course, is much more to say about the universe and knowledge to higher our vibrations, but you covered quite a bit.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I am Gods fantasy, kind of hard to wrap my mind around that one.

Still, that was some deep thinking. (Want an aspirin? I took a couple after reading your post.)

I have to admit it's a fascinating thought, and I enjoyed the idea. Still, I have a bit of trouble thinking that an all powerful being would have to live out his/her life vicariously through me.

I can accept that I am a creation or even a projection of God. I consider my life a gift from the one that created all things.

I still wrestle with the idea of whether I need God or God needs me.

Keep on thinking my friend. With ideas like yours I may just grow up to make something of myself

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Urantia Book!

Oh lord why do they make it so hard for themselves?

top topics

join