It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Vaccine No School[News Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I found a video on CBS NEWS about a school where kids werent allowed to school because the werent immunized. I think this outragous.

Watch the vid and tell me what you think.

Video

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
The clip was unavailable. I did read on my local news site kdka.com about that. I remember reading that the parents could get thrown in jail for 20 days and fined I believe $50 a day until they immunize their child. There was an implied threat that social services would get involved also. Which would mean their children could very well be taken away from them. Sorry, homeschoolers were not out of the loop either, even though technically they don't send their kids to school.

It is a major scare tactic they are using on parents to get immunization shots. Even those claiming religious exemptions will be hard pressed to fight this.

Edited to add: I have been watching some of Alex Jones clips. He talked about small pox and other diseases possible being released in the public. It just gets me to wondering if the elites want the kids vaccinated so they don't loose a more pliable generation, while many in the older non-pliable generations die.

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

yes, zak this is true...I did not take the time to view the video, however, I have kids and this seems to be something I encountered with my first child. However, there are ways around it. Some people don't know that they can ask for waivers and it helps to request school policies. There is a few good sites that informs people about Vaccines-and also the rights a parent has as well as a child regarding school and its policies. Its horrible because the schools will not tell you this stuff, instead they prefer to force you to immunize and vaccinate by threatening to deny admittance into a school when in fact it is an Option/Choice not an ultimatum. Not to go off on a tangent but Maryland is trying to make it a law to immunize children or the penalty will be jail and a fine...

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zakd619

oh yeah, Zak- the site to go to for information regarding vaccines and immunization is Dr. Sherri Tenpenny...informative stuff and updates, she also
gives a great interview on coast to coast am radio.
Syn~

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zakd619
[mo

Sorry Zak I should've seen the video first- I guess I didn't go off on a tangent
afterall.....funny how it gets twisted somehow into a truancy deal don't you think?
somehow forcing to vaccinate and yet being penalized for the truancy not the
vaccination aspect of it......people need to catch on to this- I wonder if the parents in Maryland thought about using Homeschooling as their defense...it rules out truancy...hmm?? what do you think?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeepInSyn
reply to post by zakd619
[mo

Sorry Zak I should've seen the video first- I guess I didn't go off on a tangent
afterall.....funny how it gets twisted somehow into a truancy deal don't you think?
somehow forcing to vaccinate and yet being penalized for the truancy not the
vaccination aspect of it......people need to catch on to this- I wonder if the parents in Maryland thought about using Homeschooling as their defense...it rules out truancy...hmm?? what do you think?

Homeschooling will not be an escape route, especially where homeschoolers have to register with the school. The school has to send a letter saying ok, you can homeschool. I know in PA, you can't homeschool unless the children have the same vaccines as the public schooled kids do.

posted on Nov, 29 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So basically its gotten so bad over there then can just inject anything into any child and get away with it. you realize most of these vaccines are being done to make sure people cant evolve some kind of immunity to the planned diseases right?

top topics

join