It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angel caught on video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I thought this was interesting, it sent shivers down my spine as soon as I saw it.

Three friends are out for a drive in Hambury, Germany… one decided to turn on his camcorder and starting filming his friends… but it seems he also filmed something else… something very strange. What he caught on film can only be described as a “flying creature”, that was “light” in color. The friends in the car believe it was an angel… but you can come to your own conclusions.

Video link

It seems like they actualy saw what ever it was that they fimed as they all stoped mid sentence and turned to watch it.

My first thought was that it looks more ghostly, like the ghost of someone who may have jumped from the crane?

I speak a litte German but not enough to work out what they are talking about, anyone have any ideas?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I just watched the video again and it actualy looks to me like the 'whatever it is' jumps from the crane, falls a little and then flies up at speed and then stops and lands on the neighbouring buildings roof.

Anyone else see it land on the building? It looks a little more defined for a split second.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The video seems pretty odd.....looks like a fairy at first glance lol

Go to the Fallenwings.org page

That stuff is seriously weird!!!!

Can anyone verfiy this angel stuff!???!

Viral Market.?????

Crazy Religious fanitics????

Interesting indeed.......

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I Will Never call this an angel

its either the mothman,

the ghost of spider-man

something with a rational explanation

or fake.

[edit on 16-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Looked like a bug to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Yeah I wanted to see it as a bug too, but the harder I looked the less it looked like a bug, bit strange for everyone in the car to stop speaking and look at a bug?

I would'nt call it an Angel either though!

Anyone got any screen capture software handy?

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx

Anyone else see it land on the building? It looks a little more defined for a split second.

It does look like it landed on the roof and stands there, but if you pause it before it goes up towards the roof you can see something already up there. I think it is a plastic bag.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here it is. No need for a screen capture. All you gotta use is "prt scr" button and paste in the imaging program.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

I think you might be right; a large industrial sized clear plastic bag or a sheet of industrial celophane wrapping blowing about in the wind would be enough to make them take notice.

I am going to watch it a few more times before I decide 100% though.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
My first instinct told me that this was a bird, but on closer inspection, it looks nothing like a bird. It could be the ghost of a suicide.

Ich hebie keine an hung vas ist das ist, aber das ist nicht keine Engel.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
IDK, to me the shape of whatever it is seems too defined to be a bag or cellophane.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
hmm well its not really defined enough.... but... I get the feeling that if it were a hoax, it would've been done a little more dramatically I think...and plus, like.... this video isnt gunna get anyone famous or anything. I see no point in this being a hoax. Not enough benefit in it for anyone. It moves perfectly with the in and out focus and the camera shaking. Plastic bags don't have legs, but the way.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
after watching this movie in slow motion and about 10 times , this looks to me like a guy jumping off the crane (you even see the movement of his arms and legs for a while there) and then growing some kind of umm wings or glides or whatever then flying over to the building and landing ..

This is not a bug , nor a plastic bag , just watch the movie in slow motion and you can clearly make the shape and movement of a guy.

Might still be a CGI hoax but if its not then I think its geniue..

PS: But I guess this will be another swamp gassed water ballon in the shape of a man after the sceptics go over it

[edit on 17-11-2007 by Thill]

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jarheadjock
Go to the Fallenwings.org page

Viral Market.?????

DING DING DING! We have a winner!!!

Yes, the video and several others were a viral campaign for Diesel, linked thru the Fallenwings site.

Previous ATS post

[edit on 11/17/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
If this is an Angel... Then it is a scraggy looking piece of you know what.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSMOKING_GUNx
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

I think you might be right; a large industrial sized clear plastic bag or a sheet of industrial celophane wrapping blowing about in the wind would be enough to make them take notice.

I am going to watch it a few more times before I decide 100% though.

Exactly what I think: a plastic bag.
Thanks for the video, though!

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz

DING DING DING! We have a winner!!!

Yes, the video and several others were a viral campaign for Diesel, linked thru the Fallenwings site.

Previous ATS post

[edit on 11/17/2007 by eaglewingz]

Thanks Eaglewingz.

Case closed?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There was another thread that had the same video but the creature in it was called a mothman

top topics

join