It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Starks Marvel....and Lex Luthor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Considering Lex's long war with the man of steel, which has drawn him into conflicts with other capes, I think Lex would love the current Marvel Universe. Perhaps he could get along with Tony and perhaps not, but he would love what he is doing, and I think he'd like him for it. But I think lex would have always had some love for Marvel, because Marvel has always been more dedicated to controlling its superhumans, it's just in the past the focus was on mutants. Lex would have probably expanded the law earlier to include all superhumans, but now that it's here, great. Superhuman hunter and enforcement units, maxium prisons in other dimensions, internal warring and an opportunity to demonize. But I guess that's what Norman Osborn is for, and yet I'd like to see the actual response of Lex.

It would be interesting to see the response of that black women from checkmate also.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm sure Lex would like the same regulations that Marvel's universe has.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Now see, I don't think Tony Stark and Lex Luthor would get along.

Aside from the mistakes Tony has made with the Registration Act, and the war between the heroes, Tony is still Iron Man, and both Tony and Iron Man are inherantly good. Lex, on the other hand, is bad all the way around, and I think Tony would be able to see through that and know what type of person he is dealing with.

(Edit cause I can't spell)

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Valdimer]

new topics

join