It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was it a dream or a Dark reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
good morning everyone...the reason why im awake right now is because of a dream or a situation i just had which scared the # out of me...

i was sleeping and dreaming...basically i was seeing messages written in blood from a supposed ghost being in my house, but towards when i woke up i was seeing the point of view as i was in my bed so i can not tell if it was real or just a dream

but continuing on i kept seeing messages on my shutters that are on my window, but i was very tired and a lot of it looked blurry and couldnt make out too much, when suddenly a figure appeared right beside the window...it looked like a man with a hood on, then suddenly it turned its head and was looking at me....i started to breathe extremely heavily and wanted to yell and get up but felt like i couldnt move...

what is your oppinion do you think that it was a dream or real...it felt so real to me im actually scared right now

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It was a dream, nothing more. The messages and the man represent a fear that you have. If they were representing death, then it is symbolic of change going on in your life. The old is dying to make way for the new. Perhaps you are scared of the change and that is what your mind is trying to tell you.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
would it also matter that i have a staff infection which may have spread to the rest of my body and could end up being fatal?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hello ,

I would not worry about dieing do to staff infection if you don't have a weakened immune systems.

I can tell that you have been worrying about it and stressing over it.

Dreams don't hurt us I think they try to help even if they scare the poop out of us.

You'll be OK kiddo....chin up and don't worry there are far worse things than staff infection I think doctors have a good handle on that puppy......

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
i always have really realistic nightmares when i have a fever, scare the crap out of me. hope you mannage to get back to sleep and take yourself to the doc in the morning.

new topics

top topics

join