It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death & heavan, hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
According to the bible it was the exact opposite. The demons were cast out. But this does bring us to an interesting thought. When was Hell, if it exists, created? After the Garden of Eden thing happened is that when? And if so I guess God didn't rest on the 7th day.

But your English and don't recognise the difference between hell and hell and Hel and Hel and all the other terrible places and ... things. You don't know that there is a place where everyone comes after death that is allright, but if you call that Hell. I am worried, for you do. You call the Unseen Hell. Atleast your Bible says so. There is often a period of time which pass between the occurance of death itself and when you find the way to Heaven. For it's not like you can just walk up there as you wish. You don't even know what's behind that light etc. etc. And for all you know it's just a '___' last high, the eternal star. For another a meeting with the ecco of it thousands of years later, flickering in mist like someone who runs away for his eyesight and emotions were expecting something else.....

Blessings,
mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hamilton, could you please clarify, because it seems you are speaking another language.

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hell is a fiery place where the gods (and giants?) were punnished long ago. Hell is dead. For all you know Hell was someone who lived by a volcano on Iceland who had the power to throw kings and rulers into Hekla or what ever they call that dragon they have up there. I use this Norse word since Hell is also a Norse word. Hell is not mentioned in the Holy Scriptures.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Hamilton, could you please clarify, because it seems you are speaking another language.

Gehenna, which is the Lake of Fire (which is what I refer to when I speek of Hell, God knows why, I just do) or a bottomless pit or a prison, a terrible place together with Hades and She'ol which is the Unseen, or the Land of the Dead; but they err. the the King and Country and the ChurchofEngland called it all Hell a couple of hundred years ago. It may work up here, but for the Love of God, how great an area do you think that volcano on iceland could possibly affect if it burst? Hel is not the place or the doctrine in question. And certainly not the age. Let her sleep I tell you.

Added: Or maybe it's what you call Heaven. I don't know, but it still isn't right. It's culture vandalism 2, they destroy themselves and take a bunch of innocent people with them on the fall.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Hamilton]

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
[Edited on 1-6-2004 by jezebel]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join