It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Vacuum energy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have heard that Vacuum Energy could solve the problem of our rapidly running out fuels and energy sources.
What exactly is this energy source and is it science fiction or science fact?

Any replies appreciated
-Xland

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's a theoretical possibility, but haven't been able to accurately measure it yet: What's the Energy Density of the Vacuum?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
More from Tom Bearden, free energy assassin and impersonation of vacuum energy:
www.cheniere.org...

It is kind of battlefield, use with caution

Hint: use search engine to find hundred of sites deeply energized by vacuum.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
At the temperature of absolute zero there's a continual background flux of matter and energy. The theory is that it could be a potential exploitable unlimited resource by the use of some kind of mechanical or electronic valve to produce a linear force from these random waves.

For a simple & descriptive analogy think of those Dutch electrical generators that float on the ocean and mechanically transfer wave motion into cranking a generator for electrical production.

Or something like this:
www.darvill.clara.net...

The above isn't an example of zero point energy but is a device to help you imagine how random motion & energy can be transformed to a linear (electrical) force

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thanks Kronos, Amantine. Both of these links are very informative

I see that there are several conflicting theories of just how much energy that is out there; I guess we won't be sure till the quantum and general theories are combined.

new topics

top topics

join