It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"a journey through space"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i found some pretty cool pic of space and thought i would share the find. some of them are pretty breath takeing.

youtube.com...

let me know what you think.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Gee, that was nice. Stirring even. I wish every child could have the chance to feel the wonder of such vistas. After all, we are creatures that respond to sights and sounds. What great things could the world achieve in space if every child was played to sleep with such scenes of beauty?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That was amazing. The music was very moving. Does anyone know what song that was?

If you wanted to put everything into perspective, a great video to watch is Powers of Ten, by Charles and Ray Eames. When I taught that got played at the start of every semester.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Music was from cosmos by Carl Sagan. I suggest getting a copy of cosmos dvd set by Carl Sagan.

here's a preview
youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ah, that's why it sounded familiar! I haven't seen those since they aired on PBS after they had been remastered for DVD release. I should really invest in a copy of those. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i think that pictures 8-9 had to be my favirotes. my parents never talked about space. although they did buy me a telescope when i was about eleven. though i never saw anything quite like these pics..

new topics

top topics

join