It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where's the Nov 12th NPC UFO video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
So how long are we supposd to wait to watch the recording of the NPC on UFO Close Encounters? I couldn't watch it live and I want to see what happened.

I searched all over the net for anything from this, but I come up with nothing. That is pretty strange since this was supposed to be a big day in DC with all these important people sharing the info they have. I can't find a simple transcript of this anywhere. I got more news of this event from members on this site. Maybe ATS needs to start their own news program...hmm

I also called up Leslie Kean and left her a message to call me back. I want to know her take on the conference. She is the point of contact at the NPC incase you didn't know.

So does anyone know when the video will be released? How about a transript? How about anything other then what is listed on this site? In today's world I would think that this would be all over the net by now. Man was I wrong.

Maybe they don't want this info to get out to the public? As crazy as that sounds what am I to think since I can't find a single site that has any info, besides ATS. Do you think they will try and sweep this under the rug? Why is Larry King all over this? Is that going to be part of the process of building it up only to tear it down at a later time?

I might need to exercise some patience, but this should be on YouTube by now...kudos to all the news outlets for uploading this video...

I also started this thread since the other thread I was following is going off course and deals with the live CNN broadcast. This is about the lack of any video source so the public can watch what happened if they missed it. If the Mods think this is dealing with the same topic then close this thread immediately.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I'm with you there... I haven't found a single clip from the NPC meeting today. I expected it to be up mere seconds after the broadcast was over, but nothing yet.

I'm still looking, will post if I find anything.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here's your video.

www.wpbf.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How did you find this? Thank you for the link, but i'm still hoping to find the full video. These highlights are great, but i'm wondering if they are leaving anything out?

I am picky when it comes to details so don't think that i'm not greatful for your post. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here is video footage from CNN:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Only $29.95 to purchase the Out of the Blue DVD documentary for the full NPC footage!

new topics

top topics

join