It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Channel founder says global warming a SCAM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
www.newsbusters.org...

enviornmentalists know that they can not win the battle with the enviornment unless that they have something as large as global warming on their side.

this makes them biased to want to believe it is man made.

people should consider taking this as a learning experience (which all humble people go thru) of how easily people can be duped when they have busy lives, trust the media, and have comfort zones where they beleive any vast cover up or scam must be a "kooky" idea, because they would rather believe this then be pushed away from this comfort zone. (it is human nature)

and yes i realize some will still believe it, half because they don't like or know how to admit they were wrong and keep feeling so good about themselves, and those that are blinded by their enviornmental bias.

heck i recycle and eat mostly organic foods, and would like a hybrid but i am not willing to allow the elite to formulate and fault me (for man made global warming) which is according to Carroll quigley and the Club of Rome a catalyst to bring the world togther *willingly* and ask for a solution which would be the political and economic (post industrial society) change they have wanting to create along with an elimination of our soverignty, so that the control can be wratched up a notch or three.

i will not be owned like the media or played like a fiddle.

ever heard of The "federal" reserve a private organization not part of the gov't that set's policy which steer our economy , ever heard this organization is affiliated with at least 7 other affiliates (central banks) which converse and create the economic policy's for each member of the G8 country's. yet these respective country's have NO say in this.
Even when some have the constitutional rights (USA) to print their own money, yet they decide to borrow it (debt) and pay intrest at the same time? are you surpised these people (who can print as much money as they like) own controlling shares in the major media?

thank you Dr. coleman for speaking out against man made global warming, even when the media is silent.

as george bush says

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-11-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Look, no one is asking you to believe one way or another. You don't want to face it fine. Get in line for the cliff like the rest of the lemmings. There is a fine post going on about De-populating the planet ...

Meanwhile, the rest of you may want to read this:

Unravelling the skeptics

The biggest issue I have with this kind of argument is that its all about MONEY. As *IF* this was about $$$. This guy, like many other skeptics is afraid of losing his money to those of us who don't want to go down with the ship. Where is it that anyone is asking for money, taxes or otherwise? WHAT SCAM ARE THESE NUTS AFRAID OF?

The plain fact is we can't change the course of what's happening ... it's already too late, and most scientists know it. We can't reduce greenhouse gases quick enough to stop the melting of the Arctic and Greenland ice caps. Latest data is that they will be melted by 2020 ... folks thats 12 years from now! Do ANY of you honestly believe that your recycling, or riding you bike to work is going to stop that? No. I'm not saying not to teach and practice a better way of living ... I'm just saying lets be realistic.

Look, you already know that the Bush administration has spent untold MILLIONS to suppress Global Warming and Peak Oil information. If it wasn't real, why spend the money?? This is about control; control of the population, and control of the economy to extract as much profit as possible before the end. You may not want to believe it, but the facts indicate that this administration believes it.

Please, get real! Start planning for where you want your family to be when the riots start. The more preparation you have the better your chances. Band together, and start virtual communities ... don't try to be a "survivalist". Plan and build for the future. It's up to you whether your children will live in a Mad-Max world, or someplace more civilized.

Silly little humans; now, now, get in line and no pushing or shoving ... there is room at the cliff for everyone.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by AirWitch]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
let's keep this civil otherwise nothing is gained. (unless the point is to derail the thread)

IT's all about power and control, the people financing this garbage (club of rome) figured out in 1992 the following

In a report titled "The First Global Revolution" (1991) published by( the Club of Rome), a globalist think tank, we find the following statement:

"In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

an enemy to unite us and get us to demand a solution to the problem.

what ends are the elite trying to reach?

carroll quigly "wrote tradgedy and hope" A history of the world in our time , he was a renowned georgetown professor who had the luxury of looking at bilderberg and CFR notes , and wrote

"The powers of financial capitalism had (a) far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

ok those are the possible ends, now the illusion of MAn made global warming is a main catalyst

Richard Haass, the current president of the Council on Foreign Relations, stated in his article "State sovereignty must be altered in globalized era," that a system of world government must be created and sovereignty eliminated in order to fight global warming, as well as terrorism.

"Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function," says Haass. "Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker. States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves..."

so we have the ends , and the means, and the scientists who are paid off, while the others who don't agree are "discounted" and this is how a concensus is formed. LOL it is truly laughable, smarter heads will prevail

the scam artists do not want their numbers or computer program generated "predictions" looked at critically or questioned because they need to make it sound like life or death to get people panicked enough to stop looking into things that closely and just go along for the ride.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-11-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Whoa .... your lofty train of thought has certainly lost me! No need for me to go any further with this discussion. I'm just a simple engineer, just looking at real world data. I'll leave those big ATS conspiracy theories for those of much higher intellect than mine!

Enjoy your time remaining!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
it's simply a scam , and although it comes down to semantics,no need to cheapen it by labeling it a conspiracy

good day

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
global warming is a scam, pollution isn't.

one of the biggest scams of all, is how all of a sudden pollution is being blamed on people, cars and not recycling - as if all that combined even compares to the industrial and commercial counterparts of pollution, not to mention the fact we could all be driving electric cars - but that would reduce our need for oil too greatly, so it won't happen just yet.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
yes pollution is a problem.

and the military industrial complex emits a ton of it. however without them we would not be the bullies in the world , we would be getting bullied.

Electric cars are a no-brainer, but i fear the economic turmoil headed this way, will make the higher costs of shifting production (which is vastly needed) an issue that gets pushed to the back burner as the issue of survival (maintaining employment and eating) more of a priority

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AirWitch
The plain fact is we can't change the course of what's happening ... it's already too late, and most scientists know it. We can't reduce greenhouse gases quick enough to stop the melting of the Arctic and Greenland ice caps. Latest data is that they will be melted by 2020 ... folks thats 12 years from now! Do ANY of you honestly believe that your recycling, or riding you bike to work is going to stop that? No. I'm not saying not to teach and practice a better way of living ... I'm just saying lets be realistic.

the funny thing about the so-called "green" movement is that it's really a whole bunch of band-aids too little, too late perhaps. i am certainly not advocating that we change nothing but lets face it... if we had been a smarter species (one who values sustainability over greed and power), we would have taken the road less traveled decades ago and 1) exploited solar energy - sunshine is free 2) made a global effort to educate people worldwide on the long term benefits of family planning - reducing the numbers and 3) taking on a land-stewardship role instead of acting like we own the place and taking much much more than we really need.

indeed, the direction that the thermal mass of the oceans can not be reversed by us in the near term.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by lostcoyote]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
we could all be driving electric cars - but that would reduce our need for oil too greatly, so it won't happen just yet.

Um, no. Not unless the U.S. decided to become nuclear friendly anyway. Where do you think electricity domes from? Burning coal and oil. Lots of it.

Maybe if we strapped a bunch of fatties to generators and made them run themselves thin we could get some but until the U.S. gets over its irrational nuclear-phobia the juice is generated by burning coal and oil.

new topics

top topics

join