It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

finally! New Big Basin drone information - exif data & more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Overstepping our bounds, and questioning various sources, we have uncovered the infamous Jenna/Stephen email addresses regarding the (Stephen) Big Basin drone.

As important, OnTheFence55 has just extracted the EXIF DATA from the original photos from one of the emails and the Big Basin drones are good to go again.

Check it out toward the bottom of the page.

aliencases.conforums.com...

Mod edit: cap title

[edit on 11/11/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I personally am not wasting another second of my life on this crap. Thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Yeah,I think after the countless threads about the drones on here,most people have come to the conclusion that they are a hoax.

Thanks for the new information though.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the update, so what happens now. I don't really know much about EXIF data, does this indicate that the pictures weren't manipulated? How accurate or verifiable is this? Not the information itself, but the strength of what it says.

As far as everyone thinking it's a hoax, I think part of it could be. But what if this sighting was real and the other's were hoaxed as a result. If I remember correctly this was the first instance of the drone right?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
MUFON has produced conclusive evidence that shows the "drone" to irrefutably be a hoax.

posthumanblues.blogspot.com...

[edit on 11-11-2007 by mentalempire]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I am a believer in this story. If you look at all the documents on this page.

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

It would have taken thousands of hours to do these documents. For a hoax? Who has that kind of time. Don't dismiss this without going through all the documents, look at the drawings and read the letter. Way to much detail to be a hoax.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Dude, that can't be even fifty pages. It could be as few as twenty or less. I could've written that in a week if I really wanted to.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Way to much detail to be a hoax.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mentalempire

Not trying to start a fight but "conclusive evidence" is not even close. Circumstantial is more like it. To date NO ONE has been able to replicate these picture. There are 2 posts in the comments section showing why this is only circumstantial. they are from an expert in CGI. He states that the only way to reproduce this is through models suspended in air.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Look at the drawings on the fortune city site. I don't consider wiki to be the final say on anything. Especially the protocols of zion, not with the creation of the federal reserve shortly thereafter.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by aceace]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

So they're good drawings, so what? And here's what's the real problem with the PotEoZ-they speak glowingly of the Tsars of Russia. Would evil Jews who hate the Tsar actually do that?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Funny, the whole thing is d-e-a-d, even woo woos laugh at how fake those things are and SUDDENLY the all important exif data shows up. What do these people take us for?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

en.wikipedia.org...

Hitler Diaries?

www.museumofhoaxes.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I am a believer in this story. If you look at all the documents on this page.

isaaccaret.fortunecity.com...

It would have taken thousands of hours to do these documents. For a hoax? Who has that kind of time. Don't dismiss this without going through all the documents, look at the drawings and read the letter. Way to much detail to be a hoax.

I dont know dude, maybe, maybe not... did you see the thing on here about the images on this site being used in a recent alianware promotion? Alienwere has decided to use these images in a promotion of theres and it got me thinking about if they had originaly made all this content and someone decided to go and use it for their own purposes. I really dont know any more, I emailed them and have had no responce. I somehow dont think I am going to get then.

-fm

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by Riposte

en.wikipedia.org...

Hitler Diaries?

www.museumofhoaxes.com...
Here's the difference 1. The Hitler diaries were something that could be sold and were. 2. The CARET documents would be considered top secret and could never be sold to anyone at anytime without the NSA come crashing through your door. How could anyone ever make any money off of them.

Did you actually look at the CARET documents specifically referring to the drawings? Its pretty good artwork if fake. It also matches the drone pictures that were sent in by more than one person. The alleged hoax pictures have yet to be duplicated in detail by anyone. Until then I will continue to speculate that they are valid. Certainly no one on ATS has proven anything regarding a hoax.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Do the words "too much radiosity to be real" mean *anything* to you?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious. It even had me looking at the old pics again. lol I wish this crap would just go away...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

The good news is that, for the most part, it has. I remember the bad 'ole days when every other post was related to this garbage.

new topics

top topics

join