It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to play a game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
well you can pretend to be a refugee trying to escape from a police state online and all for free, courtesy of the united nations office of the high commissioner for refugees.

the game is seemingly aimed at children and was developed in stockholm after being funded by a local doner. it is also being used in many schools as a teaching aid and is available in many languages.

you must do things like try and escape your land, cross borders and cope with foreign languages.

On another (somewhat more gruesome) level, the player must sign away a series of rights; failure to comply results in blood splashing across the screen.

more info here

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
"Several of your opinions goes against the regime. That is enough to send you to prison for unlimited time."

Pretty cool game. It may teach some of the sheeps to think for themselfs.

The game: www.playagainstallodds.com...

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
It's propaganda, but still interesting.

Many of the skeptics here at ATS should play this little game to prepare them for what is to come if they don't open their eyes.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Enjoyable and educational. Definately worth a play to as mentioned the skeptics .

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Interesting find. Perhaps they are doing this to see who the people are that will play this game and try to do the same thing in the upcomming police state.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Does anyone have a download site for the game, I would rather play it before commenting.

However since I could not find it, I did want to say the idea of having to sign away rights, or end up bleeding, does not look like teaching people to think.

It seems to condition. Do the Kids get points for signing the document or not signing it? And are they taught the New Hamshires state motto also "Live Free or Die". Note how this depends on context, it can be a threat or it can be a slogan for freedom.

top topics

join