It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone about to blow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yellowstone about to blow!

I have a very strong sense that Yellowstone park is going to blow up somtime this week. It is something that i can't get out of my head, and the thought of it keeps coming up. So if you read this be carefull if you are traveling out there!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
All of my threads 'blow too' Yellowstone will erupt. Evenentually. Hey boo boo, you see any picinick baskets? I don't see a ranger for miles.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by jpm1602]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I think I would rather believe the scientists over the OP, who say it's NOT going to blow anytime soon.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
So if you read this be carefull if you are traveling out there!

You think Yelowstone is going to blow up and advise people to be carefull?

If it erupted i wouldn't feel safe and i live on the other side of the planet...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ChilledVoodoo

What gives you the impression that it is gojng to blow up soon? Have you been out there and done scientific tests, or are you just making an assumption?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
What gives you the impression that it is gojng to blow up soon? Have you been out there and done scientific tests, or are you just making an assumption?

He is not making an assumption. He has a "feeling"..

If i would have to guess, he read something about it, and got a queasy feeling, and called it a prophecy..

Scientific observation? Forget about it. This thread is under "Dreams & Personal Predictions"..

[edit on 12-11-2007 by deezee]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The earth is about to rid itself of a bunch of the trash that lays on its surface...

new topics

top topics

join