It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Bush and Cheny have a communication device with the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have thought about this awhile. What would cause the bazaar behavior of our top government officials where they blatantly lie and make things up to make war?

Recently scientist have theories that they could create a device that could send particles through time.

CNN Story

If this is possible I believe that the US would have certainly researched and developed such a device.

I also believe Bill and Hillary are read in on this technology and that is why Hillary remains elusive on ending the war and supported Bush's proclamation of Iranian military as terrorists.

My only guess is that after 9/11 confirmed the time communication device that our president and vice maybe attempting to stop something in the future from happening.

What do you think?

If not then they maybe mentaly ill.

Guardian

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Xeven]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
ummm wow......i dont know what to say. im guessing no they dont have a device that commuicates with the future. cheny doenst know how to operate a gun when he goes quail hunting let along figure out how to use a contraption to talk to people in the future.

im guess....they have an agenda that isnt in our best interests...plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
i highly doubt that they can talk with people from the future. I mean come on, if they could you think that they could have avoided the mess that they are in now?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Check out project camelot and an interview with Dan Burisch called Stargate Secrets. Maybe the answers lay in the The Looking Glass & Cube =]
projectcamelot.org...

[edit on 9-11-2007 by rapturas]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
lmao imho thats just not true, thats just rediculous, and if it is true, then they know what is going to happen and invading iraq will turn out to be a good thing

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
My only guess is that after 9/11 confirmed the time communication device that our president and vice maybe attempting to stop something in the future from happening.

What do you think?

If not then they maybe mentaly ill.

Yeah Im going to go with the second option.

The Bush crime family trying to prevent people from getting harmed? That will be the day hell freezes over.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I guess anything is possible... however I think the OP is way off the mark on this one.

If this were true why do we even debate the John Titor story?

I do not think there is a machine that allows this administration to communicate with people from the future. I think this is a real stretch to try to justify the criminal actions of this administration. It is nice to believe in fairy tales and nice to believe that people are always trying to do what is best for the world. It's human nature to try to justify the actions of others when you do not want to believe the worst. Personally, I will believe in Santa Clause, The Tooth Fairy and The Easter Bunny before I believe in Bush.

[edit on 12/11/2007 by section8citizen]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boyester
i highly doubt that they can talk with people from the future. I mean come on, if they could you think that they could have avoided the mess that they are in now?

what "mess" are THEY in now?? WE may be in a mess...but THEY are exactly where they want to be. Dont you realize that the Bush admin is just a few people that represent a bigger team that has infiltrated almost every aspect of this world for total domination? its true they dont care about us..that is why they throw us in the mess, but they are swimming in gold pretty much...as for the device that can see into the future, there is a problem with that.

Say i send some particals into the future that are capable of recording specified things, such as what to expect in the coming of times..okay, but how are those particals going to come back to thru the past and meet back with us at the present? i thought that was one thing about time travel that cant ever be done...travelling to the past? if you send something to the future, it has to travel back into the past to get back to us, right? isnt that impossible?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:38 AM
link   
your kidding?!?!
i was on time travel institutes forum about a year ago. alot of people come on there trying to say they are from the future but one person said they were using a computer that transmitted data back to the past. im not saying i believe him i just find this incredibly coincidental. it maybe possible and maybe they are talking to the future. we maybe in chaos but maybe there is some method to this madness who knows.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
i dont know..some of it doesnt make sense, but i just thought to myself.

say there is a planet a few lightyears away..when we stand outside and look at that planet and see the light being emitted from it, it is taking years for that light to reach us, so in essance, are we looking into the past?

we send a man in space to that planet for, say, a 10 year journey, 5 years to get there, and 5 years to come back. we look at the planet by looking thru the past, but once the space man gets there, would he be in the future?? i hope you understand what im trying to say/ask....i know what i mean but im not always great at choosing the right words lol

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by uneaq
we send a man in space to that planet for, say, a 10 year journey, 5 years to get there, and 5 years to come back. we look at the planet by looking thru the past, but once the space man gets there, would he be in the future?? i hope you understand what im trying to say/ask....i know what i mean but im not always great at choosing the right words lol

If the man took 5 light years to get there, we would see him after 10 years, about the same time as he got back to Earth. So we would be looking at what happened 5 years ago, with him standing next to us at the same time.

Freaky stuff.

[edit on 12-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Bush can hardly communicate with people from the present. what makes you think he can do any better communicating with people from the future?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Bush can hardly communicate with people from the present. what makes you think he can do any better communicating with people from the future?

Perhaps they have dumbed down people enough in the future so he is the smartest man alive. Seen the movie Idiocracy?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
so he would have a bad case of deja vu huh?? lol...at least you understood what i was trying to explain..it is kinda weird to think about..

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

I never really thought of it this way, but you make a great point!!
If Bush could communicate with the future, would the future laugh him off and go looking for intelligent life elsewhere?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I was thinking more along the lines of the US government having a reciever that could pick up communications frm the future. Not necessarily send messages into the future.

If we assume that some day mankind will be able to send information into the past and present then we should assume that they maybe trying to send signals to us to prempt human disasters. All we need to do is build some receivers that might theoretically be able to capture any signals sent into the past.

I believe the US would have already began trying to build recievers that are based on all current time travel theories.

If this is true the Bush administration maybe acting preemptively in order to stop or prevent a future disaster.

or they could just be mentally ill

Of course sending messages to the future would be easy todo because as you recieve messages from the future you could just write your reply in a notebook in the present which would then appear in the future inside the notebook as the guy in the past writes it! wow hehe

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Xeven]

[edit on 20-11-2007 by Xeven]

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So now Bush is capable of a lot more than folks from the future?

Make up your mind, is he a bumbling idiot or is he the Grand Master Puppeteer? You can't conveniently have it both ways.

Seems to me people from the future would be more apt to communicate with us people here in the present/their past.

You people tend to give Bush too much credit and blame.
Hate to burst your bubble but he is not the center of the ever crumbling universe.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeven
Of course sending messages to the future would be easy todo because as you recieve messages from the future you could just write your reply in a notebook in the present which would then appear in the future inside the notebook as the guy in the past writes it! wow hehe

[nitpick] actually, the answer, from the pov of the guy in the future, would always have been in the notebook. he just wouldnt have understood what it meant until he asked the question. at least, thats my understanding of these kinds of things[/nitpick]

also, depending on what span of time is being bridged by this communication, perhaps a notebook is not the ideal medium? irrelevant, i know, but it caught my attention.

top topics

join