It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans[Evolved]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Alright. This is completely unrelated to my other topic, but this is really some observations I've made. Not sure if this is the right forum, move it, if not.

I've been wondering about the possibilities of humans 'evolving'. In this day and age. You're probably confused, so let me explain.

I've seen children, my friends little brother is five. He's very scrawny, but somehow he can lift over 100 pounds, with one arm. How is this possible? No idea. Here's another.

At school. Their is a student, whom during P.E ran the 40 yard dash in 3.9 seconds. Three times. However, the coach refused to acknowledge this, and assumed his watch was broken.

Here is an example, using me. I've never broken a bone. Ever. And I've had MANY things that should've broken -something-. I've been hit by a car, three times. Been hit by a motorcycle, fell from a tree, had my arm ran over, ect. And I've never been sick for more than two days. Never.

So, is this mankind becoming stronger, faster, better? Genetic traits unique to certain individuals? Or what? And if you have any more examples, of ANYTHING special, please post them, and/or your opinion.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranbo

SO are you saying that your intelligence has declined? (Hit by 3 cars and a motor cycle?
Just kidding of course you should be more carefull if all that has happend to you. I do beleive humans will continue to evolve.

new topics

join