posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
thats a toughie major. i have owned a lot of cars and working at the lot sold a few hundred of them.
you could get your $2800 offer tomorrow or it could sit for sale for another month.
that said, if you are not desperate, i would wait. i would wait cause believe it or not, that car you are talking about(model and price) are very
popular xmas gifts....lotsa kids get 'first cars' for xmas and that grand am would be perfect.
if you are not desperate, i would wait lets say another month....if by december 1st you don't get the offer you want, take the closest offer you can
thats my advice, for what it is worth.
would you mind pm'ing me the ad so i can scope the car? you can black out your contact info if you want...
if not, it's cool.
for the blue book value, are you using retail value or trade in value or what?