It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy To Murder PRINCESS DIANA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ten years after the death of a rarity-
a famous person, a royal even, who was down to earth and likable,
the cause and conspirators have yet to be brought to justice...

BUT

The final inquiry is now in its' final stages
(after previous inquires that ruled an accident, pure and simple)
and this one, according to England, will be the conclusive
ruling on what happened.

Two questions to my smart, good friends and fellow suspicious people:

1) Who exactly was behind the death of Diana- or do you think it was an accident?
If it was not an accident, how do you think it was planned and executed (such as- was driver Henri Paul complicit? Or a patsy?)

2) Are the inquires- especially this current last one- part of any conspiracy?
Or, are they actual fair trial proceedings?

Let's toss this one around a bit- shake it up- see what falls out...

The floor is now open...

And, by the way, I think Charles was the mastermind, if that is not terribly obvious.

Progressive environmental thinker, the Prince of Wales... organic farmer, and a killer.

Grows a hell of a tomato.

TPM/HDF

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There was a movie about this, of course one has to wonder how much of it is true. Here is a link about the movie, you might be able to find it, if you are interested. I only caught the last hour so I can't really say how good the first part is, but I think the person who is critiqueing the movie in this article is being rather mean, it is not as bad as they say.

www.latimes.com...

I'm not sure if it was murder or an accident, I tend to lean toward it being a murder, since she said she was going to be murdered in a car accident and she did die in a car accident. Then the lies told about the driver being drunk is a bit much, no one could walk as straight as the driver did and have consumed the amount of alcohol they said he had in his system. I once found a study on it and they said he would not have even been able to walk with that amount in his system.

I do think that the announcement of the outcome of the investigation is going to be the same, after all we still have the same fox in the hen house so to speak, so I would not get my hopes up on any real investigation.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by goose]

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I just watched a 4 hour film on Lady Die above by Chris Everard, and wow, I learned a few things I didn't know before:

Film link:
www.youtube.com...

- When the ambulance reached Princess Diana and put her inside, it took about 90 minutes to get to the hospital which was only 3 miles away! Chris Everard drove from that tunnel to the hospital in the film and showed that even if you drove at 30mph, you would have only needed 11 minutes to get to the hospital. So the fact that the ambulance took 90 minutes is extremely suspicious. It's obvious that something sinister was going on in that ambulance (such as them finishing her off and completing their Illuminati occult sacrifice ritual?). It would have had to be moving at 2 mph to move 3 miles in 90 minutes! That stinks to high heaven! How do the propagandists who say that it was just a simple drunk driving accident explain that?

- The mercedes that Diana crashed in was stolen a few weeks prior, and then found by the police. When it was found, nothing in it was missing except for a microchip that controlled the navigation device. Obviously, it was rigged with something when it was returned, probably some kind of remote control steering device.

- The intelligence agents would not let engineers from Mercedes company inspect or examine the crashed vehicle for some reason. Obviously, because they would have discovered that it was rigged and tampered with?

- The cameras in the tunnel where Diana died were turned off and were the only ones in Paris that were turned off that night. They are usually on though. No one can explain why they were off. Gee what a coincidence.

- The driver Henri Paul had carbon monoxide in his blood, which could not have come from cigarettes. Obviously, he was incapacitated somehow.

- The body guard who survived the crash doesn't remember what happened (how convenient), but he says that if the driver Henri Paul had been drunk, that he would never have let him drive the car.

- Diana wrote a note saying that her life was in danger and that they were planning a car accident for her. You can see it here:

www.conspirazzi.com...

Obviously, something stinks to high heaven. There's no question it was an assassination and conspiracy.

Gee, I wonder what the pseudoskeptics will say about all this? I don't get why they believe that conspiracies and cover ups and assassinations by the elite don't exist? What is their basis? Why do they believe that the official version of everything must be the only truth? What if I had a pseudoskeptic killed and made it look like a suicide or accident? Would that mean that it really was a suicide or accident, because it looks that way?

After all, in their book, there's no such thing as a cover up or suppression of evidence. Every official story and every cover story must be true in their book. To them, authority/establishment = truth. Totally illogical. Spock or Data would never agree with that. So why do pseudoskeptics call themselves "rational", when Spock or Data or the Vulcan race would never agree with them or find their beliefs to be logical? I don't get it.

All they do is lie and yell "there's no evidence" over and over again, no matter how much evidence exists. Are these pseudoskeptics shills and disinfo agents who are lying deliberately? What is their incentive to protect the establishment, unless they are paid by them?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

1) Who exactly was behind the death of Diana- or do you think it was an accident?

Dodi's father, as dodi was going to convert to christianity!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Henri Paul had enough carbon monoxide in the blood sample alleged to be his to render him unconscious. I've seen the French forensic reports. The possibility is that the blood sample was switched for that of an alcoholic who commited suicide by poisoning himself with carbon monoxide and whose body was in the same morgue as that to which Paul's body was sent.
The owner of the white Fiat Uno, paint from which was found on Dodi's limo, was James Andanson, a notorious French paparazzo who bragged later to friends that he had been at the scene in the Alma tunnel in Paris but escaped arrest. He was found dead in his burnt-out car with two bullet holes in his head. According to a file that used to be in the archive of a Belgian magazine investigating scandals and celebrities, friends of Andanson in SIS (for whom he is suspected of being a freelance asset) discovered that he was assassinated by a Yugoslav intelligence agent, code-name "T", involved with the famous Edmond Safra murder case (see here).

new topics

top topics

join