It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogan is an idiot!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
For those of you who know me.. I live in clearwater area. And I drive on HWY 60 almost 1 time a week.. Many people drag race on this strip.
Which is dangerous, and mostly its jack offs who do this..

But it takes a real Jack off to crash his car while doing this!!

Hogan is a little rich bastard! Him and his dad where racing!! And they casued a big problem here.. And hurt someone really bad this time..

I was happy to see that the kid was arrested today and charged!!
YAY!!
But honestly this pisses me off really bad here.. His lawyers are trying to slip and slide out of this one.. And trying to Say Daddy Hogan was not racing.. Thats a boldface lie!! HE was racing his son, and they got into a wreck!! What a Jack ASS!
I see many people drive on this road.. And I will say it agin..
It honestly takes a real Jack ASS to crash their car.. And try to worm their way out of it.. Just becasue they have money doesnt give them a right to get away with this!!!
People like the Hogans should have to pay dearly for this event..
I want to see a conviction! I think he should be put in prison for doing this..
As some of my friends got felony charges for just racing on hwy 60 or otherwise known as the courtney camble Causway..
They didnt even wreck or hurt anyone, and he got 3 years in jail for that!!

Here is some info just incase some of you didnt know what happened>

The teenage son of wrestling icon Hulk Hogan was discharged Monday from a Florida hospital after he slammed his Toyota Supra into a palm tree in a wreck local police called "spectacular."

Links about the wreck in clearwater florida

Now Hogans Viper was seen racing his son.. But he says that this is a not the truth..
Well sure was funny that Daddy Hogan was the first at the wreck..
How did he get there so fast???
Hmm maybe becasue he was racing his son!!!

And he knows that he must deny this...
But this story is a conspiracy!!!

Police also cited the younger Hogan, whose real name is Nick Bollea, for use of a motor vehicle in commission of a felony, being under the age of 21 and operating a vehicle with a breath-alcohol level of 0.02 percent or higher and illegal window tint.

More info about Nick Hogan

[edit on 7-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
For someone who wants to be a professional driver, he sure does crash a lot of cars.:shk:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yeah its pretty insane!! Like I said before, it honestly takes a real jack off to wreck a car that costs like 175,000!!!
And to top that off.. I dont think he will be doing anymore driving..
What a way to totally screw up a dream..

That kid could have had what ever he wanted... What a freakin Jackass!
He had so much.. Its like everything he wants is giving to him on a silver platter, and he just doesnt cherish this.. Or even begin to understand people in this world must work for what they have...
No Daddy will just buy him another 100k + car...
Not that Im jealous.. but come on.. I mean for real.. What a jackoff..

What a freakin spoiled little brat!!
I hope they lock him up with the real thugs and bad boys of this world..
Maybe it will teach him a thing or too!!

And the saying goes in there.. sleep tight! and keep you're butthole tight!

[edit on 7-11-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hoGANNNN!

Seriously, have you seen his show? The hulkster is a dumb dude, I mean so am I, but some of the things he says!

That is a real shame though, beautiful machine he destroyed. He's lucky he didn't total his life!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

That is a real shame though, beautiful machine he destroyed. He's lucky he didn't total his life!

Yep many beautiful cars that would take me 5 years just to buy 1!
And thats taking all the money I make!!

Yes he is lucky.. But his friend who was in the car might not be so lucky..
He still might die.. Or be a veg. the rest of his life..

So that is why I have dubbed the Hogans honest to life JACK offs!

If one of them died, I wouldnt have been so harsh..
But since how they hurt others, and dont want to man up to this.. IS why I got so pissed off about this..

I mean just man up to what you did wrong.. Then we can all move on with life.. But they are not telling the truth, nor manning up to this crime..

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Wow. I did not catch the bit about his friend. That's horrible.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I was under the impression that celebrities were above the law. Why all the commotion?

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

Right, they are in the eye of the spotlight. And can pretty much do as they please. But the effects still ripple down the ladder, and sooner or later you get whats comming to you, money or not.

Hogan's wife is getting a divorce. But not becasue they wont still be together. Its so Daddy doesnt lose mostly everything he has becasue his son is a crappy driver.

This way most the property and material goods can be given to his wife, and they cant sue her for the money.:shk:

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I use to have alot of respect for the Hulk.. Terry Hogan.. His son.. Well as this thread has pointed out I have no such love for the little spoiled brat..

If anyone has heard the tapes from Terry talking to his son.. It really pissed me off to no end..

Hogan had said.. God must have had it out for John.. Hogan claimed John had some bad karma or something, and thats why he is in a coma and his little spoiled brat son is not..

What a freakin puke.. To sit there and claim God had it out for John, and God protected Nick Hogan..
Now thats something that just hit me right in the heart..

Why would God want to hurt anyone or hold anything over a man who fought for this country???
I don't understand that.. Well Karma is a B. And Hogan will reap what he had sown..

No respect for the Hulk.. And no respect for his family either..

But all my respect goes to John and his family... And further more.. Respect to our troops.. Granted I may not agree with wars, and everything they do. But they deserve more than what Hogan gave to them..
Im ashamed of Terry Hogan.. And Im ashamed they would bring God into this, and claim John had it comming..

Im not going to add the tapes.. As they are shameful.. A little google search would bring them up if you don't belive me..

He is no longer welcome here in Tampa.. And no longer gets the royal treatment here.. They might aswell move out.. They are not wanted here!

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

money and fame does not mean respect and happiness.
in the end..all are judged equally.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

false respect, superficial happiness and judged equally...well, eventually maybe.

I've always thought Hogan was a Fool! Not a fighter but an actor and not a good one at that!

Stick this kid behind bars where he belongs and let him pick up the soap...."daddy's not here ....you're my bitch now!"

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Personally I always thought that Hogan was very smart. Sticking around Stalag 13 and keeping things in check. Klink was the real idiot. I've always had a theory that Schultz was secretly a member of the underground unknown. No one could be that inept...... oh, not that Hogan? Never mind.

(Slinks out of thread)

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
reply to post by zysin5

Totally agree'ed! And you know me.. I never get to hyped up over much of anything..

Its just the fact that in my younger days I did look up to the Hulk in a way any wrastlin fan would at a young age..

He lived in the Tampa area for a long time.. And as kids we would see him around town. I had always thought of him as a mans man.. You know like the manly man type.

Yet he is not manning up to what his own son did. And did the biggest cop-out by saying GOD wanted John to be hurt in this wreck and not his own son.
Thats low!!! And thats not being a man about it.

Man up, and take responsibility for the actions of your family...

I know alot of good men in this life.. And money, fame and power does not make the man.. Its the actions of that man that makes men, MEN.

Taking that God copout is weak.. And I guess it just kinda exposed a part of my life where I thought highly of the guy..
I was my mistake for putting false faith in a guy who has no honor.

As in all honesty this isnt so much a man thing, as it is an honor thing.

A man or woman can hold honor.. And its all about doing the right thing.
So putting gender aside for a moment.. This comes down to honor.

And John, the kid who lost his known life to this wreck is not being honored by the Hogan family.. and it makes me ill.

And they use faith, and God as an excuse.. Makes me even more ill...

Its a damn shame..
Rant over.. Shall we move on

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I was also very glad to see him go to jail. Did you hear the phone convo's with his dad saying it was the other kids fault?! How awful.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
I was also very glad to see him go to jail. Did you hear the phone convo's with his dad saying it was the other kids fault?!

Yeah.. Living here in the Tampa/clearwater area I saw and heard it frist hand.. Its what lead me to write this thread up.. I was so angry..
Normally I just let things slide, and I do not rant much..

But as I said.. I was a big Hulk fan when I was a kid.. And we use to see him around town alot.. My friend Blake use to go over to Nicks house and play, and ride around in Hulks cars.. I got to meet him a couple times..

Then when I heard how he was saying it was Johns fault.. It just really hurt.. As being an empath.. I just couldnt stand him not being a Man.. And just sucking it up..
But no.. they had to dance around, and play like it wasn't Nicks fault..

Really got me P'o'ed! So I wrote this thread up.. And was able to get some of this energy off my chest..

Thanks for listening to me rant!

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Also in the Tampa area, The Lex and Terry show play a pretty good song about it every morning, usually around 7:20am or so....about how Hogan hopes the jury will just throw it out.

The other poor kid's a vegetable... :shk:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roland Deschain
I was under the impression that celebrities were above the law. Why all the commotion?

Nope, only police and judges are above the law.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
I was also very glad to see him go to jail. Did you hear the phone convo's with his dad saying it was the other kids fault?! How awful.

I am not convinced that jail is always the answer. The kid and his family has to live with the consequences of his actions for the rest of their lives. I would say he learned his lesson within seconds of what happened. He crippled his friend, and that's gotta be something hard to live with. He also destroyed an expensive car, which also hurts. The Hogans are not so rich as you might think. Not rich like Schwarzenegger that's for sure. Terry also helped out the family of the seriously injured friend that was with his son in the crash. Last I heard the mother sued Hogan, and eventually Terry had to stop paying her the 10K a month he was freely giving her so he could pay for a civil lawyer, and that's when things started getting a bit nasty.

This whole jail mentality is not the right thing for mistakes and accidents that are not premeditated acts of violence.

Jail for marijuana is also anti-christian. God gave us the plants and herbs, the law is not God, so they should back off.....but that's for another rant.

I could be wrong. Flame away!

new topics

top topics

join