It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Predicted Today's School Shooting in Finland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I refer you to this thread on BTS from earlier this year..

www.belowtopsecret.com...

In that thread, you will see that the title is indeed "11/7/07" and from the dreams and predictions forum. A member had a bad dream about something bad happening on this date. He dreamt that he saw a friend crying and saying he had saw this date, or what happened on this date.

I read the thread (again, earlier this year) and replied to it, because just thinking about that number bothered the hell out of me. I cannot explain it, it was an angry kind of feeling, but a calm anger, and a feeling of not wanting to even THINK about the number because it was.. shall we say, "^%$&ing up my chill" so to speak. I just knew something really bad involving death, something that would be big and people would all hear about it, would happen on this day. You will see in the thread. Sure, we didnt say "I think theres a shool shooting that day", but if you read my words, I said "that is a day I would want to call in sick and stay home".

To call in sick you need a job or a class to attend.

Now clearly I had identified that whatever that was going to happen which was bad or evil, would happen in a place of the public, where people worked and/or attended class, or did any other tasks like shopping for example. I could've narrowed it further yes, but I did get the category right.

But think what you will, I just wanted to post this up, with the link, and say that yes we DID call this date as a date of something particularly bad that would happen which would be seen through the media by the world.

edition.cnn.com...
This is from the original post that I made, nearly a year ago:

Originally posted by runetang
aw # why'd you have to go and put that number on this board.

you do realize that after reading that number i became perplexed in deep thought right?

and now i fear it will haunt me, like 11:11 except that is a good number, but this is a number of death. if not, it just makes me feel uncomfortable when i deeply think on the number, when i silently say it to myself. you can start with eleven or seven and when you say the string over and over, it has a very eery ring to it.

you know how some numbers are stuck in our subliminal minds? 9/11 for example was the telephone code for an emergency. 7's and 11's are known as lucky numbers and numbers of wealth. three sevens especially, which some also can mean a holy thing to people.

but starting with 11 is four past 7, and that is too late by 4, is it not. but also, theres the calender distinction. certain calenders are a few years, or months, or days, or centuries, or millenia off of the 'true date', and thus 11-07-07 could be 07-07-07 truly. I feel like that day is one in which I'd want to stay inside my home for some reason, call in sick.

if something crazy happens just remember that makes you a prophet but only when what you've seen actually happens.

[edit on 11/7/2007 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
"Something bad" could refer to anything. I don't really see anything extraordinary about this. Seems more like an unfortunate coincidence to me.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I have to disagree.

There are absolutely no specifics that ties this prediction to what happened in Finland. There were other instances considered "bad" that happened today too, if the school didn't happen would you then turn to one of those for validations?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yeah, "something bad" happens every day. Maybe they were seeing people crying about how the Dow Jones average dropped.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
call in sick and stay home, to me, means not going to your daily place of work or school for fear of being hurt or killed.

see.

you can say its just coincidences, but let me ask you..

how often does Europe get rampage gunmen on school grounds shooting up the students and staff like we do in USA?

Im sure it's happened, but its extremely rare.

I can't think of a single instance. In fact, isn't this a first ever for Finland?

Well .. the fact that I am Scandinavian should mean nothing to you, because no one here believes in the possibility of extra senses anyway.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
yea i have to agree with the people who disagree with the OP.

and even if the thread predicting something bad had laid it out specifically (which it didnt even come close to doing)....why would this be a good thing? i mean taking a look at what happened...they saw something and did nothing with the information to stop it. wow...how cool

kind regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
oh and europe does get shootings at schools and even terrorist attacks

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
never said it was a good thing,

its just if you haven't noticed, dates get thrown around here like they are nothing, people claiming that date will have an event, nothing happens..

here is a date which did match an event, 7 months prior to the event.

im not saying we literally predicted the exact event, but are predictions ever that specific? it never comes to you crystal clear.

people get premonitions .. then stuff happens .. its just one of those things.

i basically wanted to cite a date which for once didnt pass by with nothing happening even remotely close to the prediction. its obvious that it isn't exact. neither is nostradamus, but alot of people follow his prophecies and try to decipher them. id like to think "call in sick and stay home" is much more specific than anything he has put out, and also, the exact date? again .. something he has never gotten right.

not comparing to nostradamus, just trying to give some perspective. you ask for alot when you ask for an exact fulfillment of something that was never exact even when it came to the OP in a dream on the 11/7/07 thread. So how can something not exact be exactly predicted, beyond what has been?

PS: Yes I know about the Beslan Terrorist attack, I meant Columbine style.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
well actually you did say that this event was predicted...its in your title...and it declares it pretty specifically. thats why i interjected my thoughts.

also.....as you stated people throw around countless dates all the time which means at some point odds are something is going to happen on one of those dates because there is such a plethora of them.

and you're right...not very many lay out anything specific...which to me doesnt mean "hey none of them do so why should this one"....it says maybe its crap. because seriously...what would be the purpose?.. you know of some random bad thing happening on some date....ok thanks alot universe...what the heck am i supposed to do with it. i find it hard to believe that someone would get a genuine premonition of something bad and their whole purpose was to merely feel it and then post it on ATS. why would God or the universe which ever you believe in, waste their time to on that? to me, if some gets a premoniton there will not only be a date or a time frame...but an event that correlates with it will be laid out like "massive death toll" "shooting" "something underwater" "earthquake" "war" "volcano" i mean SOMETHING other than...some people were crying. and even better a location. this is a big world....it seems awful senseless to get a premonition that you cant do anything with.

im going to stand by my original feeling..which is one date out of a million dated predictions had something bad happen.
i predict something bad happens on the 13th of november. so theres another one for ya...now i bet SOMETHING that day will be in the news thats bad...just watch. but does that make me prophetic? i think not
kind regards,
digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
also concerning events in that part of the world
other than the terrorist attack you mentioned

dont forget about the subway terrorist attack in britian and the school shooting that took place in germany in 2002 which i believe they said was modelled after columbine and the kids were found to be playing some game online that was created to honor the colombine shooting

here is the link18 dead in german school shooting

History of school shootings

in the above link this shows a recap of some school shootings. germany has had 4 of the most recent ones. united states and them seem to have the most...thats sort of creepy.

and another one on that side of the ocean: AMSTERDAM 2004 school shooting

amsterdam 2004 shooting

so this is just a couple. so again, this stuff does happen over there. its sad...and isnt unknown..

kind regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
i also do believe in extra senses...i just havent seen it displayed credibly on ats...

and ive been a member for years.

as far as nostradamus goes...i dont put alot of stock in him either. again he may have something but people dont seem to know how to interpret his stuff anyway so again i ask..what would be the purpose of him having these things if it helps noone? maybe there is something to the 2012 thing since both he and the mayan calander mention it...but again im not going to be getting a bomb shelter. i dont see anything wrong with requiring evidence.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sorry RT it's weak, very weak.

And D-girl has (with some excellent posts) given you an almighty smackdown! I have to agree with her.

It really is completely vauge.

I predict Brazil will win the world cup in Brazil. - That's some good predicting right there, you have a time and a place!!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

runetang,

I also agree with the others and see nothing spectacular in your prediction as it was pretty non- specific.

I am sure something bad happened in Iraq today....in Pakistan....In Turkey.....In Darfur......the list goes on and on. I am sure a lot of the people in those locations felt like "calling in sick" today also.

I also have to say I don't listen to any predictions anymore as they all seem to only contain doom and gloom. Worthless.

Can you pick up on anything positive?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
haha good point...nothing postive is there? im still waiting to here one that says "you will win a million dollars on september 9th 2008" .....doubt that will happen.

but in all seriousness...even if it was only doom and gloom we got predictions about i would be cool with it...as long as it was credible and reliable. names dates locations events...thats all im asking....hardly beyond the power of God to do so i believe. and again im not saying extra sense dont exist im just saying that ive never witnessed it or read one on ATS that has ever come true, that we didnt have to twist and manipulate the meaning out of AFTER the fact.

have a good one

kind regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl

i predict something bad happens on the 13th of november. so theres another one for ya...

its november 13th, lets wait and see. I had no reason to even come back to this thread, just one of those things .. a split second decision of boredom. and lookie, its the 13th, and you said the 13th. maybe something bad will happen?

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
my prediction was sarcastic...i dont really think anything will happen. if it does well lucky guess i guess and you can said your monatary gifts to me whenever you like lol

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
well couple "bad" things happened today.

but i'll reference this one, since earthquakes fit in well with the whole doom and gloom prediction stuff

Strong earthquake rocks Chile

collapsed buildings, 2 dead, several injuries... (bad enough for ya?)

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Lots of bad things happen to lots of people everyday, in a population of billions how can it not. I'm sure trawling the news sites it would be easy enough to find terrible things happening on a daily basis, and probably terrible things happening that arent even reported, by certain govts around the world.

"Bad things happen on beautiful days".

top topics

join