It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 9-11 Ultimate Video Compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi all, I have accumulated a very large amount of videos of the 9-11 attacks over the years. This compilation of videos include a very large amount of videos of the first strike, the second strike, the first and second collapse as well as various other compilation. Note that these are not documentaries, they are first hand videos taken on the day of 9-11 and found on various sources - TV both live and documentaries, commercial DVDs, Camera Planet, YouTube and many other sources.

These videos will show to be a tremendous resource for any 9-11 researcher. So in the spirit of posterity and advancement of the 9-11 research community I decided to make those video compilations available to others within the movement.

If you wish to receive these videos I suggest a few different ways for you to get them.

1) eMule Peer-To-Peer Download

You can get an eMule client here:
www.emule-project.net...
From within eMule you will be able to access my files and download them from my computer to yours on the eMule peer-to-peer network.
Once you have downloaded and installed eMule make sure your eMule client is configured to accept ed2k links. To enable ed2k links you open eMule, go to Options > Files and make sure "Watch clipboard for ed2k links" is selected.
Make an eMule search for "pepelapiu compilation.zip" or copy the next file onto your clipboard:

ed2k://|file|pepelapiu%20compilation.zip|7402025525|80C4363B78E91115819D5C57D62F8787|h=3YMNQVB26XSHK6SSJYTHRAI65GJPZLUU|/

Once the above is copied onto your clipboard, open your eMule, go to Tools > Paste ed2l Links and copy the link into the window.
This is a very large *.ZIP file, over 7 GB of videos so it will take some time on eMule but if many others download the same file that will speed things up.

2) BitTorrent Peer-To-Peer Download

You can install the BitTorrent client of your choice, I suggest uTorrent but any other will do. Then go to ConspiracyCentral.net and the adequate torrent along with tons of other great torrents can be found there. The files you will need are the following:

- 9/11/01 Attack Clips (Various Formats) - conspiracycentral.net:6969...
or
- 9/11 Archive.org MPEG-2's (Now Removed) II - 7GB of Missing Files - conspiracycentral.net:6969...
Before you can download any torrent from ConspiracyCentral.net you will need to subscribe as a member there but it's free and anonymous.

3) By SnailMail

Send me a self stamped return envelope at my address below with included 2 blank DVD+R discs or 2$ if you do not have these DVDs so that I can copy the files on the DVDs and send them back to you.

Send self stamped envelope with 2 blank DVD+R discs to:
Guy Cotnoir
32 Citadel Meadows Gardens NW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
T3G 5N6

4) By MSN Messenger

This is the least efficient way but if no other means are available to you then I can try to accommodate you. Get MSN Messenger and put [email protected] on your list of contacts. When you see me online contact me and I will upload the files to you. But these files are very large and I don't know if the MSN can handle such large amount of files.

I hope this helps, if you know of other ways to share these files let me know and I will update this post accordingly. But understand that this is a tremendous amount of files I am talking about. No matter how you will proceed it will take some time to download the files, be patient, I will leave them out there on both the BitTorrent and the eMule networks for as long as they are needed.

Happy researching!

Cheers,
PepeLapiu

[edit on 6-11-2007 by PepeLapew]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Wow, if only the Bush administration was as public spirited as you are and as generous with their videos. Thanks Pepe, and shame on you Dubya!!

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Starred just for the effort put in. It's late now but I wanted to put this in my "myATS" so I can view it tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I too "starred" and wish to thank the OP for all the effort put into helping us with this research. I've been having a hard time locating much footage of this event, seeing the same few shots over and over again, all released by main stream media.

Perhaps once more of us have copies of these files we can all help to make it easier for researchers and people in general to find this information more easily.

Thank you PepeLapew!

RD

top topics

join