It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I know God Exists.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jaywoo

"...Religion is the problem. Jesus was crucified in his attempt to disband humanities insistance upon religion..."

And look what humans did. They went a created a new religion based on Jesus's martyrdom. Now a large part of world glorifies a hideous death as the sacrifice that saves the rest of humanity.

I've never been able to figure that part out. How does crucifying a human being make it better for anyone else?

Raf

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

No, common sense/logic dictates that the earth is flat, not necessarily experience.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

hi SpeakerOfTruth,

I'm not sure if you'll ever visit this thread again, but I was just wondering what you actually experienced that gave you knowledge of God. I believe that God exists, too, and that people really do have experiences sometimes that lead them to know for certain of His existence. I've never had one myself, though, so I am really interested in hearing what happened to you.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Originally posted by cantyousee
A testimony of God in ones life is a wonderful thing. But believers go through valleys of weeping too. But as Psalm 84 states. They go "through" those valleys and turn them into springs of water and refreshing.

I'm very happy for you that you have this experience. I am just as happy without the testimony of a god.

Some people are just blessed to have God in their life. it is true God wants some and does not want others.

How do you know this, are you privvy to some information that the rest of us are not?

It is open to all but sadly most will not be chosen because of their constant unbelief. I guess it is God's way of filtering out undesirables in his kingdom. and BTW, that kingdom is coming to this earth soon. cantyousee

Have you ever thought that we don't want to be one of the 'chosen' so why is this sad? Is it sad that everyone doesn't agree with your views - have you ever thought that we might find it sad that you still prescribe to an outdated belief?.
Again where is your information coming from that this 'kingdom' is coming soon other than your personal belief. Please don't make claims without providing a source of evidence.

Oh and what other Earth is there?

G

I can't imagine anyone not wanting to be chosen of God. I suppose I do have information that is not known by most. I am one of God's people. I have been chosen to help spread the word about the coming kingdom. Jesus came once as a suffering servant. He will come this time as a powerful reigning King to put down all rule and take up his rightful throne. The evil one will be chained for 1000 years. And then a New heaven and a New earth. I speak not of fanciful faith but of truth. cantyousee

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join