It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the tree of dimentional realities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I believe that different dimensions are out there. And that people have and can get to them via wormholes or by accident or even intently if they have technology/huamn knowledge to do so. And thinking about the nature of that world of multiple dimensions, its possible that these parallel dimensions aren't just other dimesions, but a giant wake which eventualy resolves itself further back, forming the shape of a tree. Now while i have no visual evidence. there are clues in our madern age thanks to cameras, technology and einstein. think of God like a boat, or whatever is making these wakes, moving on the water..wormholes would be the spinning random edys the propeller creates. and each bump of water is a dimension, with random wormholes formed by moving currents of spacial matter.

???maybe??

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
i Still Dont Know how people creates this theories out of nowhere, no proof, etc.

interesting topic, i think i saw a wormhole once

it was like a darkblue hole in da sky, i didnt saw anything coming out of it, but it appear and dissapear in front of my eyes.

to this day i still dont know what it was

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Drzava]

[edit on 5-11-2007 by Drzava]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
want some evidence ay? Ok

en.wikipedia.org...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.youtube.com...
man meets himself gets cell video

www.youtube.com...
wormhole ship?

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
fascinating stuff MM. i've seen the ship/wormhole thing before, but the guy that claims to have seen himself in the future is really neat. it could be a similar-looking older brother or relative that they drew a tattoo on, but the idea of it being real is very fun to contemplate. if it was authentic then it looks like all is well 50 years from now. =)

new topics

top topics

join