It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Analysist(s) Wanted!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Greetings,

I had an interesting dream last night and am wondering if anyone has dream analysis skills to help me figure out what it might mean...

I went to bed praying that GOD would reveal himself to me in my dreams. Here's the reply:

I was with several of my friends from various aspects of my life, but no distinct names or faces come to mind. I was in the neighborhood where I grew up as a child. I remember someone pointing to the sky and I looked up to see it filling very quickly with VERY large objects that looked like huge hollow gold spheres. They had a distinctly metallic look to them and looked similar to an "erector set" if you are familiar with what those are.
The dream became unsettling when pieces of the large spheres seem to break off and come streaming down to earth almost like rain. The pieces where very gold in appearance and composed of two connected rings that where connected by a common tangent.
My friends and I all ran for my childhood home and when we got there one of these double-ring structures (about 8 feet in diameter) was in the middle of the drive way. One ring was parallel with the ground and the other was diagonal. They were spinning around at a constant speed, but not super fast. My mental impression was that this was a transporter of some type (similar to the one's in Star Gate (the movie)).
There was a LOT of fear in this dream from everyone around me. We all ran in the house and locked doors. Watching out the window, I could see these rings streaming down from the sky like crazy. It felt like "Invasion", but in retrospect I think maybe the "transporters" may have been sent down to take us off the planet due to a coming global Earth change.
I woke up when my cat freaked out and ran outside.

Anyone have any insights into what this might mean?

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I have always heard that your dreams are derived from a mixture of last minute thoughts before you enter subconsciousness, and memories and thoughts in the back of your mind from previous occassions.

The ring structure you described is the device used to travel through a worm hole in the movie "Contact" to a T.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
That's an interesting dream. I've found that the best way to be able to interpret your own and other people's dreams is to know what was being felt, and what the initial thoughts were as to what the objects represented. You said the globes seemed like transporters, and they were gold. Color is usually a very importaint factor, too.

Who were your freinds in your dream? Do you know them in real life, or were they people you've never met before but were good friends in the dream?

What color was they sky? You said fear was prevelant throughout the dream. What kind of fear? Fear for others, or yourself? Was there fear of being hit by the pieces of the gold spheres, or was it a fear of what they represented?

And God does reveal himself in our dreams if we seek it, but not in every dream. This sounds like it might have been one of those revealing dreams, though...

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You were supposed to step in the transporter to have God reveal himself to you as you asked. You didn't, but were scared. The answer to your dream question was: you aren't ready to know.

I do dream questions alot, and they are always answered...usually in just that way.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The fear seemed to be related to what was being represented. At the time it represented ET's and felt like invasion from the reactions that people around me were having. My friends I can't name but they felt to be personal close friends. I know for sure that the objects in the sky and the double-rings coming out of the sky were gold and very metallic looking structures. They are very clear to me still. Everything else seems to be fading in my memory.

I had another dream a while back (about 8 months ago) that I was standing in a field looking in the sky and a humanoid type shape filled the sky above me. There was no face, but it stretched out it's hand towards me and I watched as wavy purple energy descended down from the hand into the top of my head. At that very instant I woke up and heard a *Crunch* as if somebody pushed down really hard on the top of my head. I actually felt and heard my head compress INTO my neck. Now here's the kicker...
I have a back injury in my 6th and 7th cervical vertibrae that give me trouble every 4-6 months (royal pain in the butt). This was during one of those times. After I awoke with the *crunch*, I sat up in bed and ALL my pain was gone. I was dumbfounded. It was the best dream experience I've ever had since it directly affected me physically.

Anybody else had dream's like that?

+Jammer

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
You were supposed to step in the transporter to have God reveal himself to you as you asked. You didn't, but were scared. The answer to your dream question was: you aren't ready to know.

I do dream questions alot, and they are always answered...usually in just that way.

I think you nailed it. My intuition just SCREAMED that is correct! I will have to try again tonight. Thanks Rant.

Peace,

+Jammer

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Last night I had a strange dream ,someone was in my house I heard them break in ,I jumped up out of bed and grabbed my shotgun ,,the intruder came in my bedroom ,,so I shot him in the head ,,he still kept coming at me ,so I pulled the bolt back and inserted another round ,and shot him again ,,this still did not stop him ,so I loaded another ,this time I had a little trouble getting the round in the chamber because the gun was old ,and had not been oiled ,When the third round hit ,his head exploded, his body dropped to the floor and blood spilled onto the carpet .
I panicked ,I was worried about going to prison for defending myself ,I�ve heard of people going to jail for this same type of thing.
So I rapped him up in my sheets ,and dragged him to the trunk of my car ,,and took him for a trip to the Deep Fork river ,
I threw him off the bridge ,and made my way back home.
When I walked in my house threw the garage door I noticed that the interior of my house had transformed into a replica of the Sistine chapel with all the paintings and vaulted ceilings, I started to really freak out ,I was very scared ,,I was replaying the indecent in my head ,,very worried that I would be going to prison ,,that�s when it came to me ,,�I don�t have a bolt action gun ,it�s a pump action.
that�s when I knew I was dreaming, and I awoke.

WHAT A NIGHTMARE

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Jammerman, I think I have to agree that what was revelled to you, you were not ready for. Since you asked GOD to revel himself to you, this is what happened. From your mind was pulled out the fear of the unknown. Hence the UFO tie in. The gold represents the Glory of GOD, Since your intuition already told you that the rotating rings were transporters, you (your mind) already knew what the purpose of the rings were for, but your logic mind that controls your ID has reservations of entering the rings. The faceless friends were meant to be a comforting aid to allow you to enter the rings, but since you had reservations this is GOD's tool to show your mind that you are not ready to fully comprehend what GOD is. But to recognise that you had been "touched" by GOD. Please remember that GOD is not an alien in a UFO, this was used as symbology only for you to understand that it represented the unknown, the unknown outcome and the unknown attributes of GOD. A perfect circle is the basis of everything in the Universe and a right hand revolution exists in all matter.

Example take a pencil and rotate it, viewed from one end it rotates to the right, but viewed from the opposite end it rotates to the left. But in reality the pencil is still only rotating in one direction. This is the key to all movement and energy in the Universe. Think Equal but opposite force. Right rotation = Left rotation when viewed from the opposite end of the pencil, but there is actually only one rotation force occuring.

Whats is missing is the percepective as to which "end" is the unifying "end".

Our view of forces in this Universe are at times viewed from the wrong "end" hence the reason why we cant not get past things like "gravity" because our basic understanding of the force may actually be opposite of the reality of the force.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not to make light of your dream but in my opinion it seems that your dream may have been reflecting your concious and subconcious desires to have god reveal himself to you...as an alien entity.

Once again, in my opinion, this desire of yours may be part of a deeper problem stemming from some other parts of your life. Unhappy, broken family, crappy job, bad relationships, feelings of being an outcast.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Preest, while that could be possible, the gold and the rings give it away. Someone wishing that GOD would revel himself as a UFO would not manifest it in such a manner as a contraption that parralled the universal symbology for GOD.

But rather would create a "figure" that would give him confidence and not scare him enough to want to run and hide.

Just my thoughts

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I don't know it could of been nothing really. I had a dream once, there was a countdown. Something bad was going to happen to the planet. There was this spaceship waiting for people to get on, so it could take us away. I remember running to the ship because time was running out. I went up the stairs and there were people sitting in chairs in a circle waiting for take off. I had my eyes closed because I didn't know what to expect, and thats it.

top topics

join