It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I heard someone say

"" I cannot have a wife and say to her, I love you sincerely ""

im sorry to keep bringing this up, ut im trying to talk to you sincerely.

If anybody believes love does not exist rather its to control then how come any of you do not kill your family memebes or commit suicide?

why?

ive never heard of love being a controlling force.

peace.

[Edited on 29-1-2004 by Truth]

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Please refrain from posting stuff like this until BTS comes back up. It's not conspiracy in religion or spiritualism. It's chit chat if you ask me. I'm not bashing you. The idea you posted is like your namesake...truthful...but not in the right forum.

Do not flame me for this either. Every time I reply with a helpful hint, some a-hole has to say something about me being after a mod position. I do NOT have any wish to be a mod. No offense to the current or mods/super-mods/admins of ATS/BTS/ATSNN.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
im respondingto someone who says love is not really love but a force to control humans.

so i asked why not commit suicide or kill family members at will? No answer to these questions i have not recieved.

peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

im respondingto someone who says love is not really love but a force to control humans.

so i asked why not commit suicide or kill family members at will? No answer to these questions i have not recieved.

peace.

WHAT!?! I have no idea what you are trying to say. Please restate.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just cut off all ties with me Ex-girlfreinds. I found it best suited my personal life. I never told her directly that our freindship was over, but I left a note.

"Love does not adhere to the sentient being that is "I", but a seperate entity void of all concepts of logic and reason"

Yes, I wrote that!
Im not sure what got over me, must have been a total recall of all the troubles I went through with her.
Id say, stay away from love untill your mature enough to handle it.

Deep

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Some guy seems to think love is a means to control humans, that we do not realy feal love. The user called lilblam on this
forum.

So i keep asking, why don't (you) or those who know this commit suicide or kill family members, or people you dislike? snce love does not exist feelings d not exist and killing is ok because
we dont really care for anybody else anyways.

get it?

peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Some guy seems to think love is a means to control humans, that we do not realy feal love. The user called lilblam on this
forum.

So i keep asking, why don't (you) or those who know this commit suicide or kill family members, or people you dislike? snce love does not exist feelings d not exist and killing is ok because
we dont really care for anybody else anyways.

does that clear it up?

peace.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Love is an evolutinary emotinal trait that we have inherited as it helped our species to surive better.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Truth. What do you care if someone else has a different idea of "love" than you? Some people don't ever know what it is. Don't try to force someone to see your point of view. It's not possible. You view or opinion is your own. Love, like any other thought or feeling can be interpreted a billion different ways to billions of different people.

Love is what I got
Is with in my reach
the sub rock styles
dealt straight from Long Beach

It come back to you
You're gonna get what you deserve
Try'n test that
Your bound to get served

Love's what I got
Don't start a riot
You'll feel it when
the dance get's hot

Love is
What i got
I said remember that
Love is
What I got
Now remember that

Sublime.......

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It just not love, all feelings are controling forces. :bash:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think it's just a really strong feeling of affection. When you like the person(animal, object, whatever) so much that you can't stop thinking about them.(it)

Hate works the same way. It's just a strong feeling of dislike.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
In this human drama, we can do one of two things..Fear or Love Unconditionally. Fear disguises itself in many ways. Examples: Anger, self loathing, hate, control, ego, acceptance (wanting it). THere are many more. But the other choice is love. Unconditional love. Know that, and acknowledge fear is trying to take hold. If your husband leaves you let him go. If your friend has offended you, let them. Don't fear not knowing what will happen, don't fear not trusting your ability to deal. That is just what fear wants to hold you. If you love, truly love, you will take all that has happened find the lesson in it and rejoice in the learning of the lesson. Then you will move forward with new abilities: compassion, joy, empathy, LOVE. Let your higher self step in and help you recognize fear then let it walk right by, and be done with it.

In Love,

APOTT

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If you love, truly love, you will take all that has happened find the lesson in it and rejoice in the learning of the lesson

Yea...its just an experience. Maybe dependence. Maybe power. Love, live and learn.
Truth, If god didnt offer you a way to salvation you still think you'd love him? NO...its dependence me thinks....

Btw shouldnt this be in like rant forum or something?

new topics

top topics

join