It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bad Dream About Azerbaijan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I had a terrible dream a few nights ago about Azerbaijan! In the dream, I could see the bold letters, AZERBAIJAN, and I could see fighting, confusion, and chaos, but I didn't understand the dream. I was so restless, and when I woke up, I felt so sad and defeated. I just felt like something bad was going to happen, and this I came across this article. I didn't know whether to put this in Paranormal or Terrorism, but since it was a planned terrorist attack on this country, I put it in Terrorism. So glad that our Embassy was not attacked!

news.yahoo.com...

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AuGOkX.lxbQfuxFcMb2J8vhvaA8F

Mon Oct 29, 4:22 PM ET

BAKU, Azerbaijan - A group of militant Islamists planned to attack the U.S. Embassy and other government buildings in Azerbaijan with stolen military grenades and assault rifles but were thwarted by security forces, officials said Monday.

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AuGOkX.lxbQfuxFcMb2J8vhvaA8F

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

If you don't understand don't try to pass judgement on what you saw.

Try to come to some conclusion about the dream first, then bring it to us.

I have one question, however - What makes you think it was in your country?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm sorry I didn't make it clear. When I said "this" country, I meant Azerbaijan. A group of Militant Islamists planned to attack the U.S. Embassy and other government buildings, but the plan was thwarted. I think that was what my confusing dream was about. Sorry, I wasn't more clear. I was writing the way I was thinking!

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueangel7

Well, from what i can research off the spot on wikipedia i can tell you that although their military seems fairly sophisticated compared to modern standards they're still using kalashnikovs.

It reeks of a government that isn't exactly prepared for war, that it is merely putting on a show for it's foreign relations in order to strengthen it's political position.

Did the battles take place in the past or the future?

Is there any way you can tell us that from your dream?

[edit on 1-11-2007 by Throbber]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Thanks for discussing! The war was futuristic, although I hope there will be no war, since the terrorist plan was thwarted!

top topics

join