It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic Dream... Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i had a strange dream the other night that stuck with me... An old man in a truck with some lady in it came to my house and told me to come with him. As we rode in this truck to another house he was telling me things were going to change...
we get to this house and he tells me we have to be ready. I asked him," for what?" he told me, " for the strange things to come, you need to be ready to fight."
he leaves and i have to stay in this stange house and this other old guy starts walking around telling me to do things but i keep telling him no. some family members show up in bath robes and start freaking out, like i've done something bad. they told me i had stabbed the cat. the old man starts walking down the hall and i'm telling them it wasn't me it was him. they couldn't see him walking by and i thought i was going crazy.
i was screaming and crying cause i didn't know why they couldn't see this man in the house.
we walked outside and the people next door brought over a large garbage bad full of belongings of the person that used to live in the house. we opened up the bag to find a 1920's style military uniform and military record for the old man that i could see. we walked back into the house and i called him by his name sgt gumbry. he came out from around the corner in the living room and started yelling at me to stand at attention when he was talking to me so i mouthed off to him. he started getting crazy mad and his face started changing.
his eyes turn solid black and his nose started getting longer downward while his cheeks began to change as well. he had a very demonic look about him.
i remeber having something in my hand, some kind of small round metal object and i punched him in the face.
he flew back and crashed into the bookshelf behind him and this freaked my family members out cause i just made contact with a punch to, what they thought, was thin air and a bookshelf came crashing down.
i told them that i made him mad and he could be hurt when he was mad.

i woke up after all of this, but the thing that stuck with me was a voice saying " you have to be ready, ready for the strange things." " you have to be ready to fight."

just thought i'd throw this out here to see if anyone might be able help with this.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Good for you.

You didn't run from something in your dream that frightened you, you confronted it and figured out its weakness. IMO, you have succeeded in passing some form of internal or external test or prep. From what you've described, and based on my own conclusions on dreams (I have posted on them in the past), this is at least your subconscious realizing that you probably need to be more vigilant and prepared for something that could be important, taken further, something perhaps you will recognize consciously before others.

It could possibly be unimportant in the big scheme of things, in which case, no reason to worry. It may also be that your actions and/or environment are leading you towards something your subconscious has figured out before your conscious, or possibly something more. Regardless of which it is, the same message can be useful to you. I would consider it generally helpful.

If, in the worst case, most unlikely scenario, it was actually a literal foretelling of what could happen, the fact that you have been warned and in that warning succeeded in holding your own means you should think about your own prepredness and trust in your strength more than fear your weakness. Whatever it is, the challenge does not seem to be above you.

[edit on 1-11-2007 by lifestudent]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That sounds like a pretty crazy dream man, many people on here will tell you many different things, my opinion is it's just your subconcious mind playing out or trying to tell you that things need to change in your life, and that it won't be easy...hence you have to be ready to fight for the changes that are needed...

new topics

join