It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian soldier DNA samples

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This was on the news this morning. They now want to collect DNA samples from ALL Australian soldiers following the death of a Digger in Afganistan.

www.abc.net.au...

I'm not sure if this happens in the States or anywhere else in the world, but it sure worries me.

One news story said that they are doing this to get ready for increased military action. What does that mean?

Are they gearing up for something huge that is going to happen? Are they expecting a war with Iran? Is the NWO getting ready to have a database of military?

This stinks to me.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My husband is in the US Air Force. He says they already have his DNA. However, he isnt botherd by it and says He chose this job and just re-enlisted a month ago.

Im not sure how they collected it. I will ask him when he gets home!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thanks. It would be good to know. It just seems like a strange thing to do.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I agree, this sounds like it could be some real sinister stuff. Now getting out there into the world if sci-fi, this could possibly be a way the NWO is going to create their supersoldiers. The take the DNA from these troops, create a biological clone with whatever enhancements they want to put into the body ie. (mind control, performance enhancers, telepathic) and whatever else their evil little brains can come up with. With some of the tech that they are reported having they can grow a clone in a few weeks. The clones grow and then they kill off the person they are cloned after. And there you have it. Government made mind controlled killing machines that'll do anything they are programmed to do.

VERY SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They have dog tags. They have badges everywhere. Why do they need DNA samples on file unless they know there is going to be carnage in the near future?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The American military has been doing it for years. Now they initially collect the DNA in boot camp or during reenlistment physicals, if they don't have you on file yet. It's as simple as rolling a cotton swap on the inside of the mouth.

It could come in handy for ID'ing me, should I get blown up into a pile of elbow's and toenails.

That's basically the reasoning for it, ID'ing of remains.

Dog tags can get lost or blown off the body in a catastrophic explosion or accident.

Nothing nefarious about it in my book.

[edit on 31-10-2007 by bg_socalif]

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The US military takes their DNA samples through blood testing.

It is required solely for the purpose of identification of bodies that aren't easily recognizable.

This will prevent any additions to the Tomb of the Unkowns from our times.

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
the u.k has the largest d.n.a database of any country in the world.if your arrested , whether your innocent or its just a parking ticket, your on the database!

the other week a top judge called for everyone to be put on the database!

it will happen-just needs a few more terrorist attacks!

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

Mmmmm- no. There's no Universal Soldier/Derek Zoolander conspiracy going on. It's to ID remains, should there be no other means of identification.

join