It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wellstone assassinated: a very VERY good video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
and for those of you on dial up ill cover some of the main points

1. they were flying a beachcraft king airplane the mercedes benz of private planes. they said the plane went down because of freezing rain. but this aircraft has scrapers in the wings to get rid of ice accumulations. also a nearby real estate dealer was taking pictures of his property for sale in close proximity to the crash and there was no wind no freezing rain and no rain.
  2. local sherrifs department members say they saw the FBI on the scene when they got to the crash. the fbi officially says it was there 5 hours after the crash.
  3. other aircraft in the area reported there GPS systems acting irregularly telling them they were heading west when they knew they were heading east. wellstones plane veered a number of miles off course out of civilian radar and went down in the area of a military radar area.
  4. a man on his cellphone at the airport answered his phone at around the time of the crash. a cellphone is a reciever. when he answered it he got scanning whistling noises if an EMP weapon had been used in the vicinity and ia call came in at the same tiem its possible the cellphone picked up the output from the EMP
  5. the fire of the plane burned for hours intensely hot but the firefighter were within 15 feet of it in the pictures some think there may have been white phosphorous mixed into the planes paint to cause it to burn everyone (can WP be ignited by electrical energy?)

there is alot more info in the video but for those of you who have dial up or dont have the time to watch the video there is a brief overview of evidence and theories.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
also im going to re-watch the video and do a little digging so if anyone wants to know anything ask me or do some research yourself. i dont know what to make of this but before we go any further ide like to also add RIP to senator wellstone you couldve done great things for this nation assassinated or not you were taken too young.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You all see my signature! Wellstone’s assassination was what woke me up from the matrix. He was a friend of mine, and my state senator. He was a close friend of some of my family. He was one of the true great politicians would stood up for the little guy and always did what was right.

Here are some of the facts about this case which scream conspiracy:

FBI was dispatched from the twin cities to go to northern MN by the then Gov. Norm Coleman (Wellstone’s Senate race opponent) hours before Wellstone's plane even left for its destination.

FBI was already on the scene in a remote wooded area before the very first responders could get there.

The cover story says that the weather was poor and icing was likely a factor. Well search planes with less icing protection than the Beechcraft 100 that crashed were up looking for the rash site in the same weather and reported good conditions and no icing.

The crashed aircraft had evidence of massive electrical fire, yet the fuel in the wings never ignited and the tanks were intact at the crash site.

Locals in the area reported massive electrical disturbances around the time of the crash which may suggest the use of some type of electrical bomb or beam used to bring down the aircraft.

join