It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cover-Up of Oregon Uncovered: The Fouad Kaady Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
For those whom were outraged upon hearing about the Fouad Kaady incident I wrote up a report based upon my knowledge of law enforcement policies and send a copy of it just this last week to the Northwest Constitutional Rights Center. You can view the report here: View Fouad Kaady Report

I highly encourage others to send letters of concern pointing out things that cause you distress, anger, outrage, sadness, etc., as well to Oregons Rights Center, even addressed to Alejandro Queral himself. I am awaiting for a response before sending my finding to any other agency for consideration. I was wanting to send my report directly to the two bumbleheads themselves as a sort of "screw you", but I restrained myself. heh!

Some things within the report my not be entirely accurate do to my perception of the tapes not being modified for the effects of the video about the actual incident as it took place and do to laws being different from state to state and city to city, county to county, etc, but should hold some weight nonetheless. I completely broke this incident down into about a 22 page PDF report with a few photos and a (perception) drawing.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Wow 55 views and no interested parties, guess that says much about the state of our countries affairs, eh! Game-Set-Match, police brutality and excessive force!

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No this speaks to the fact that we all know it is going on, but we have no real answer for how to stop it.

As a Native American, I can assure you that some of us have been aware of this type of thing for years.

The real question, for which there are no real answers, is how to resist. This is the reason for the silence.

new topics

join