It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serveral crazy dreams in one sleep.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The other night I had several crazy dreams while in one sleep. First me and my buddy, who is actually in the U.S. Army, and we were both in a Special Forces Unit together and were going after a sniper in the forrest.

Next it shows me walking out of the forrest, and my aunt, well she is not married to my uncle, but I consider her my aunt, is telling me something she doesn't want my uncle to know, and my uncle happens to walk in on her whispering something to me and ask me what its about.

Then, me and a friend have assualt rifles in our hands and are chasing after a black boy, don't know what he did, but it was our mission to kill him. So me and my friend drive a school bus(lol) to a school and chase him around the school shooting at him.

While this is happening, my assault rifle I have in my hand randomly changes to a different type of assault rifle. Finally we catch up to him outside of the school in the front, where he goes to hide in some bushes, and I get him in on my scope in between his eyes, and I pull the trigger, and he falls, and we go to search his body and he and his body disappeared.

Next thing I know, I am locked inside this big cage, and cant find a way out, and am stuck in there for a while and then I find something like some kind of nail filer and use it on the fence, which the cage is a fence built like a cage, and I cut some of the wire in half, then a guy comes and unlocks the cage and lets me out. Then I awake.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Did you happen to pizza or something really laced with spices before you went to sleep? Many times dreams can be traced back to things we eat.

In my opinion, oregano induces crazy dreams.

join