It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Positive: WTC-Controlled Demolition

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopy
I don't know the answers to all the questions so I will talk to a welder to find out for you. I can tell you that the angle is to control the direction of the fall. When you have a lot of people workin around you you don't want it to just fall in some random location, especially not on yourself. The angle will control the direction. Also, while the cuts may look perfect from that distance, they really aren't. They can simply draw a line on the beam with pencil and follow along.

Again, I will talk to someone who has better knowledge of this and add to it or correct any mistakes I may have made.

well, while i encourage everyone to do such things, it wont do any good, ive already talked to a welder (cuz just because ive used an OA torch, im not going to claim to be an expert) but no one who really believes it was thermite/LSC is going to believe you. its a matter of faith for many now.

Griff, once again i applaud your openmindedness and willingness to research things that may directly contradict what your current opinions are. i admire your openmindedness and wish it was a trait shared by more.

for those that are still sure that pic is of thermite or an LSC consider this. if it was thermite wouldnt it have burned the line at more of a bevel due to gravity?

if it was an LSC would it have such a rough texture resembling that of torch marks or would it leave so much slag? i think not, but thats just based on my own use of explosives so take it for what its worth.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
Griff, once again i applaud your openmindedness and willingness to research things that may directly contradict what your current opinions are. i admire your openmindedness and wish it was a trait shared by more.

Thanks. I wish there was more of us also. I'm getting sick of the lies on both sides to further their own agenda. (Edit: I don't mean any members here...I just mean the entire fiasco) So, like my politics, I try to stay in the middle.

for those that are still sure that pic is of thermite or an LSC consider this. if it was thermite wouldnt it have burned the line at more of a bevel due to gravity?

I think you make an excellent point here.

Keep up the excellent work Damocles.

[edit on 11/3/2007 by Griff]

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Interesting how the OP has decidely abandoned this thread and not provided any feed-back to the questions which were asked of him.

Why is that? Was this just another (of many) thread which brought up false information which had already been debated and dis-proved in the past?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
www.youtube.com...://letsroll911.org/phpwebsite/

You guys should watch this short video...it shows very clear and undeniable shots of the detonation charges going off all over the towers BEFORE they fall. They are the same little flashes (or "glass"
) we see when the towers fall.

It's pretty far from "clear and undeniable". The flashes (or plumes of dust) may well have been produced in the process of structural failure in the building's elements.

I had the sad priviledge of witnessing the collapse of the towers. There was sure a lot of what looked like flying glass fragments that were glistening in the sun.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I had the sad priviledge of witnessing the collapse of the towers.

Did you happen to take any pictures? Video?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I had the sad priviledge of witnessing the collapse of the towers.

Did you happen to take any pictures? Video?

More importantly, to me anyway, did you hear explosions? if you did, do you personally have the experience to tell if they were from High Explosives or from another source?

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join