It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

freemason symbols on new £20

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
freemason symbols on new £20 i found a after drawing on a new £20...the ones that have a little message of pin manufacturing. you see the all seeing eye like on the 1 dollar bill and an upside down pentagram seen in freemason symbols

[edit on 25-10-2007 by tittikaka]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
True enough, you can draw those things on it but you can also draw a cloud, a butterfly.

Please also notice that he does not trace all of the lines, simply the ones he chooses to. This would be more impressive if that were the only possibility and all of the lines were used.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I can't believe I watched that.

You owe me 24 more seconds of life now

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The link doesn't seem to work.
Can you fix it please?

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ermm...

i don't see it

btw, i can also draw on a £20 note and give the Queen a big smile...then i'll get locked up for treason.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tittikaka
freemason symbols on new £20 i found a after drawing on a new £20...the ones that have a little message of pin manufacturing. you see the all seeing eye like on the 1 dollar bill and an upside down pentagram seen in freemason symbols

[edit on 25-10-2007 by tittikaka]

I couldnt get the link to work but..
Give me a call when the queen is on a backdrop of the S&C or it says Masons taking over one countries currency at a time!

LOL
I am sorry but some things make me laugh. You Tube Really does prove people have WAY to much free time...then again maybe me posting here proves the same thing about me...

top topics

join