It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012, the Golden Nebula and the Photon Belt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I apologize for this lengthy entry.
Source

By means of satellite instrumentation, astronomers in 1961 discovered what appeared to be an unusual nebula. We normally understand the nebula phenomenon as a vast cloud-like mass of gas or dust. This one, however, appeared to have anomalous properties and was named the Golden Nebula. The public's attention was not drawn to this unusual revelation until much later, presumably when it was realised that this nebula's location was coincident with the projected orbit of our solar system. Let us outline the mechanics of this anticipated encounter of our solar system with the photon belt. The whole universe is held together by means of vortices within vortices of centripetal energy--with their associated electromagnetic fields--like whirlpools on water, within larger whirlpools (this is the machinery behind Einstein's spacetime topology of general relativity). These spiralling energies give rise to natural spacetime orbits: satellites around planets, planets around stars, solar systems around other more major vortex centres, and so on. Our planet Earth orbits the Sun once a year but our solar system as a whole also traverses an orbit in this section of the galaxy with a period of about 24,000 years. There are many other solar (star) systems in this cyclic motion (just as there are numerous planets orbiting the Sun). The Pleiades, which is encircled by the photon belt, is about 400 light years from us, and is part of this system and in fact our solar system orbits the central sun of the Pleiades, Alcyone. The belt consists of many photon bands emanating from the centre of the galaxy, and associated with the spiral arms of the galaxy.

Click for full article

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, I very much enjoyed reading that. Is it possible to reveal how contact is made with these benevolent ET sources? How do we aid the transition for the numbskulls besides basically being a descent human being? Clearly some will require a massive shock to their system before they will wake up. Are we not all responsible for their evolution as well? I don’t like the idea of leaving people behind to waste away.

Edit; Now I see that it is an article.

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Darce]

join