It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it normal to have a dream you board a UFO night after night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Ok, let me start by saying I have had a dream. I will explain the dream to best of my ability. I board a craft as a child in the future at some time. It is basically driven like a helicopter. Aboard the craft we are all humans. The craft is being explained to me, so that I understand the way it works. Like children often do I ask a lot of questions. What is weird however is that I understand the components and the way the craft works. It is nothing like the Bob Lazar craft at all, except appearance. Inside the craft is something which reambles a spinning Gyro, it sits above the cabin. below is the storage facility and entrance to the craft. The spinning gyro is all internal and is magnetized. I am told the reason it is spinning is so that outside forces are repelled. it essentially wards off gravitational pull. Any way is weird is the whole dream is like a tutorial. I am wondering if there are any scientifically minded ATS'ers out there that think there may be any real theorital principles of physics here at hand, or is it just an overly ornate tutorial that seems very real only for entertainment through my subconcious. Weird dream though

[edit on 25-10-2007 by theutahbigfoothunter]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I am not very 'scientific minded', but I do have an opinion in regards to your dream.

In my humble opinion, it is just an overly complicated dream. It isn't uncommon to have dreams with many steps or intricate series of events --especially if the dream is a recurring one.

Interesting dream though. If I was one who believed fully in lucid dreaming, I would tell you to 'explore' the dream on your own terms.

join