It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange ghost in my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I haven't seen those ghost yet, but my mom did. I heard her starting screaming in the middle of the night. When i go to see her, she told me there was an old men and an old women floating over her bed. when she open her eyes she saw the 2 ghosts dissapeard.

The house his old, so i tought that maybe it was some ancien resident or something.

We haven't seen them since that time, but it's frequant that me, my sister and my mother got the impression that something is looking at us.

So i was wondering what to do

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Have you tried talking to them?

I know it seems like a very simple answer, but every once and a while the simple stuff works. They might not answer you, but some ghosts seem almost as confused or distressed by our presence as we are by theirs. Whether they answer you or not, try introducing yourself the next time you feel them watching you. You don't have to speak too loudly. If you feel silly talking to a ghost, you can even whisper.

An introduction won't make the ghosts go away, but it might get them to be a little more friendly in the future. It doesn't cost you anything, and if it doesn't work, I'm sure the others on these forums have a few suggestions that might.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I agree with Cante, try talking to them. Just show you're not a threat. They might not even know they're dead, they might think that you are in their house instead of the other way around. It also might be a good idea to get some background information on who owned the house before you did, since you did say your house is old. Not sure what else to do, does your mom remember feeling anything (a heavyness or sadness)?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Honestly I don't think they did that to be mean or anything just to show they were there. I would try and look into the history of your house and it's probably former owners.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
As suggested, introduce yourself and let he/she/they know if they are making you uncomfortable. As stated, they may not be aware of where they are etc. and may indeed think you are the intruders.
There could be other explanations. You said it was the middle of the night, was she asleep and was a dream that woke her up and carried over? Did she start new or recently stop any medications? Could her fear of being watched be subliminally transfered to you and your sister?
The next time any of you feel like you are being observed, try and locate the from where and slowly walk to that point with your hand out in front of you and open, palm to the floor and scan the area. If you come across and cold spots and/or the hair on your arms starts standing up (static charge), you got tenants. As suggested, do research on the property and find a reliable psychic to come get their story and help them move on.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
yeah i'll try this, i guess it's better then just throw some salt at them

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Makcim

when she open her eyes she saw the 2 ghosts dissapeard.

I don't want to sound discouraging, but is it possible your mother was simply dreaming since her eyes were shut, then on opening, they disappear?
Maybe you guys are spooked now, and that is why you feel something is looking at you.
TibbySkye I think has the right idea on getting information on the house.
Perhaps search in the attic and basement, where people may have left old photos, or letters and so on.
I think simply assuming there is a ghost, because your mother sounded like she had a nightmare, is just inviting your imagination to play tricks on you.

Good luck in your findings, if you do experience anything, please be sure to update us.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Strange ghosts? As opposed to the perfectly normal ghosts that "normally" reside in homes? Is this me John Wayne? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

top topics

join