It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

symbols in street murals from Cusco, Peru (pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
just came back from a quick trip to Peru, where I took some interesting pics of a few murals I came across.

the first one has some conspiracy-related symbols in it. I will add some replies soon to point out a few specifics, but i figured you guys could point out many I didn't notice as well...

click on the thumbnails for larger images

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Nice, how was the trip? These look exactly like the Denver Int Airport murals. Must be the same artist, Spanish guy, from what I recall, don't remember his name. This should be moved to the NWO? I don't know. Either way, showing happy interracial children playing isn't really an interpretation of existing life nor do I really see it 'mentally conditioning' kids to believe the future is all rosy. Maybe it is for them, haven't been there for thirty something years.

edit: wow, just clicked on them. There's some wild images, blind justice for the blindfolded maiden holding the scale. Seems like a history left to right, ending, remaining in capitalism. JC still on the X. Some pretty wild, trippy skies w/ portals and angels. Overall, pretty tame compared to DIA.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
trip was great, and much smoother than I expected.

I also immediately thought of Denver International as well. Looked very similar in both symbolism and style.

In fact, the all seeing eye within the pyramid was a constant theme throughout many murals, churches and etc. all over the place.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a friend of mine pointed this out about the second mural:

The lower mural is a trip though, it starts from the "darkness" of the indians and ends in a rainbow with Meztisos as if saying "see, before we were savages, but now, everything is great!"

top topics

join