It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A victim of 'War on terror' or a defensive NWO measure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I don't like to even think about questioning authority but in this day and age where lies & extortion are used daily; as is the lack of regard for innocent human life, did the following really happen how the sheeple will see it? I doubt it. I am not doing this to protest or say the person in question is innocent; I am doing this because I know that if I was a muslim and police got hold of my computer that I could easily be seen as a 'terrorist' and much bigger threat than the person in question. The man in question was sentenced for 8 years; was it because he really was a 'terrorist' that despised the west or because he had knowledge that could trouble 'the movement'/NWO and was an easy target to arrest because he is a muslim.

To sum it up heres the reason why I question his sentencing:

It's for the 'war on terror' and for the greater good (we don't need substantial evidence to convict you)

Okay here's the article from Yahoo! News uk.news.yahoo.com... ror-student-jailed-for-eight-year-45dbed5.html

A British Muslim student has been jailed for eight years for terror offences.

Mohammed Atif Siddique, 21, provided training material on booby-trap bomb-making and threatened to become a suicide bomber.

Last month, a jury at the High Court in Glasgow took more than eight hours to convict him of possessing and distributing a range of terrorist material via websites.

Siddique also provided instructional material about guns and explosives over the internet.

He had been accused of possessing and collecting items such as CDs and videos of weapons use and guerrilla tactics.

Siddique, from Alva, Clackmannanshire, was also accused of causing a breach of the peace at Glasgow Metropolitan College by threatening to become a suicide bomber and blow up Glasgow.

He sat motionless at the High Court in Edinburgh as the judge handed down his sentence.

Lord Carloway told him: "The articles which you had in your possession included a large number of files stored in a concealed location on your laptop computer which you had with you when about to board a flight to Pakistan on April 5 2006.

"These files are in English and contain terrorist propaganda particularly emanating from al Qaeda, glorifying terrorism - especially suicide bombing - designed to encourage people to commit such acts of terrorism and promote the recruitment of English-speaking, mainly British nationals, to the cause of jihad."

He added: "It is clear from the evidence that you did not have this material because of some innocent curiosity."

he offences were carried out between March 1, 2003 and April 13, 2006.

Now let's do a translation or lookat the possibilities or probabilities.

Mohammed Atif Siddique, 21, provided training material on booby-trap bomb-making and threatened to become a suicide bomber

TRANSLATION
He posted on the internet about bomb making (I believe there's a an area on this forum for that or there was previously), Had no substances to make a 'device', threatened to (this could have been a joke; afterall he was a college student).

TextLast month, a jury at the High Court in Glasgow took more than eight hours to convict him of possessing and distributing a range of terrorist material via websites.

TRANSLATION
He had looked at websites about guns and possibly bomb making and published them on his own website or just discussed them in a forum (like we might). I know there's some alot of military buffs in here - tell me who hasn't?

He had been accused of possessing and collecting items such as CDs and videos of weapons use and guerrilla tactics.

TRANSLATION
He might have had some field manuals/books, looked at videos of weapon use and videos of terrorists (Who here isn't guilty?)

SEE NEXT POST FOR CONTINUATION

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Lord Carloway told him: "The articles which you had in your possession included a large number of files stored in a concealed location on your laptop computer which you had with you when about to board a flight to Pakistan on April 5 2006.

TRANSLATION
The sheeple are too stupid to understand that when you do anything on your computer it is recorded.

Personal note - My only suspicion is him going to Pakistan but he could well have had family there. If I was in charge of law
and I had to convince myself this man was a threat to the public he would get 8 years in prison for going to Pakistan - think
about the world we live in and our laws. This is a disgrace.

"These files are in English and contain terrorist propaganda particularly emanating from al Qaeda, glorifying terrorism - especially suicide bombing - designed to encourage people to commit such acts of terrorism and promote the recruitment of English-speaking, mainly British nationals, to the cause of jihad."

TRANSLATION
He's seen videos of terrorists. (I'm getting bored of saying this: Who hasn't?)

Personal note:- I guarentee at least 90% of terrorist videos are made for recruitment not just for fun and to let people see how they fight.

He added: "It is clear from the evidence that you did not have this material because of some innocent curiosity."

he offences were carried out between March 1, 2003 and April 13, 2006

TRANSLATION
Don't even think about questioning christianity. Stop looking at knowledge that is harmful to our future plans.

Personal note:- 3 years and he didn't even have any explosive materials....WOW!

THIS IS A TERRORIST IF I EVER KNEW ONE! HE WENT TO PAKISTAN!!! (Sorry if your browsers' sarcasm plug-in isn't working.)

new topics

join