It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well, i thought since its been a bit messed up with so many threads about reptilians, why not just create an official thread on reptilian?

Let me first start then...

These two clay Reptilian beings dated to the 4th century B.C. are housed in the Bagdad Museum in Iraq where they were uncovered. They both appear to have some type of uniform on. Their eyes are out of proportion to the rest of their bodies and are similar in appearace to alien "Greys' which some believe have lived our planet. The man holds some kind of instrument and the woman has a baby nursing at her breast, which also appears to be
reptilian. If the adults were in some kind of "costume" as archeologists love to explain, why would the baby be made in this image, too? Why include a child unless there was a child and these are "real" statues of exisitng beings? Were these folks walking around in 4000 B.C.?

Discuss!

[edit: misleading title]

[edit on 20-10-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Shouldn't this be in Skunk Works ?

Mod's please move this thread...

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
There has been Visitors to this Planet in the past,there's no doubt in my mind,may I remind you of the Ancient Astronaut Theory,I do honestly Believe that it has some stance in Truth ...

join