It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China the New Host

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
hi,

This may be far off and I have no technical info to back this.

Its seems odd to think, a newly formed country can grow to become the strongest nation in a few hundred years. Compaired to the thousands of years other nations have exsisted.
This alone is a mind boggling feat if you really think about it.
We all can look at what is going on in the world today and as alot of people on here claim is happening.

Im not an economist or political scientist, but the general consensus is that the US is losing its position as the worlds superpower. And on the other hand China is growing rapidly and in control of alot of global commerce, or whatever you might want to call it.

Wouldnt it be foolish to think that the minds and institutions that built the US to such a prosperous state in such a short amount of time, wouldnt have learned somthing along the way?
But in writing this off the top of my head, I guess this is how these empires evolve. As we see in past great civilizations.

This is where I cant see the United States just losing it power, like what seems to have happened to say Russia. "They" definately wouldnt deliberately let this happen. And its not far fetched to think they have advanced ideals of global whatever.
Basically Im thinking rather than china being the new Superpower alone. could it be the next foothold for the NWO and the US will just be an empty shell.
Im forgetting things I thought about and dont know how to close so maybe some of you can give some ideas.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's not strange at all. China invented gun powder, guns and canons and even mines and rockets. they abolished it all and somehow it ended up in the west making the West conquer the world.
Even the Islamic world was more scientific and cultivated than the west 200 years ago.
The reason the western world became superior was of Chinese weapons technology.

China has always been the worlds strongest nation untill the 1700's, now its going back to dominate the world.
So I wouldn't call it strange at all.

Yes America is going down, the Chinese owns America, government bonds et c. The ones ruling America are people like Dick cheney, defense minister and CEO of Haliburton. When he had been given his foothold on Iraqi oil he moved to Dubai.

The US leaders only care about their money not America. America is living of debt, and the Chinese will cash them in one day.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
everything moves in waves i guess. as mentioned previously, china was a superpower way back. then they lost it, and now they're back.

even spain and portugul had their days, and they have fallen off the map in the superpower race. I am sure they will see it again (possibly just their involvement in the EU is it).

800 years ago, one of the strongest empires in the world was the eastern roman empire. their capital was constantinople... (which is now istanbul).

join