It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Water to be the Police Force Of the US?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
With black water getting away with murder through order 17, and expanding there head quarters throughout the us, are they going to be our police force now, and are with the NWO? Seems fishy to me.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I heard FEMA just signed a contract with Blackwater.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

That can't be good. FEMA, if it weren't run by totally inept people, could turn this country into hell overnight if it saw fit. I always felt, NWO, and illuminati aside that FEMA could easily be the most influential shadow government in the world if it were run by people with half a brain. The fact that they can suspend constitutional rights, without congressional approval, and instate martial law with but a whim always seemed like a scary proposition. The idea of them hooking up with Blackwater can only spell trouble.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hell no. There would be a Second American Revolution and Blackwater wouldn't last two seconds. A military coup would also be very possible. Not even Bush would be stupid enough to do that.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

With the possibility of FEMA using their abilities in conjunction with Blackwater, were to instate martial law... the public would be outraged. Different facets of our military might intervene for either side, our idiot president would be caught in the middle and all hell would break loose in a John Titor style civil war. Ack... hypothetical situations aside, that sucks.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
All of the # and companies thats happening now, will come together and work together to end democracy. I would say we must fight back, but the question is HOW?

John Titor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 19-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Who can say how to fight back, but none of this bears well for the general population. At least that's what I think.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Blackwater are highly trained assassins, how can you fight against a bunch of mercs. They are ex special forces/seals/delta force/rangers, whatever else.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You'd be surprised, the mountain folk who stalk deer for a living. They have short tempers and stockpile ammo for some reason ... go figure but im sure there would be enough good people around to deal with that issue.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Not all ex-seals joined Blackwater. There's plenty of ex-military and current military that would stand up for the people. That is the oath.

To protect and serve the citizens of the US>

It won't happen all at once. And it will be done so that most will support it.

Sorta like whats happening now.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Look up Naomi Wolf: End of America on youtube, Blackwater scares the crap out of me. Not to mention the Metal Gear series, that was a warning. Them japs is smart.

I'm too paranoid to buy a gun, I don't want to end up a newspaper article about some guy that "resisted arrest" durring some BS patriot act search warrant. I speak my mind too much, it would leash my tongue.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk

It won't happen all at once. And it will be done so that most will support it.

Sorta like whats happening now.

Just like Germany before WW2. And look what happened to them.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too scared considering citizens outnumber BW security, and citizens have weapons. If they started to take away your weapons, then you better be scared!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
I heard FEMA just signed a contract with Blackwater.

Where did you hear this? Can you please provide a link. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
They already have contracts and have had them for a while. This from Katrina.

Blackwater USA, which protected the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq and lost four employees in a brutal ambush in Fallujah in 2004, earned about $42 million through the end of December on a contract with Federal Protective Service, a unit of the Department of Homeland Security, to provide security to FEMA sites. Most of the 330 contract guards now working in Louisiana are employed by the company.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Another source

In an hourlong conversation I had with four Blackwater men, they characterized their work in New Orleans as "securing neighborhoods" and "confronting criminals." They all carried automatic assault weapons and had guns strapped to their legs. Their flak jackets were covered with pouches for extra ammunition.

www.thenation.com...

You didn't actually think that FEMA people were going to herd people into the FEMA camps, did you? They will contract that out.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I remember reading about Blackwater in New Orleans, then you didn't really hear anything. Must have been hell for the civilians, all those trigger happy rejects from the marines, seals etc...

[edit on 25-10-2007 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
"And the blackwater was thick as blood, and my hands they were-full of gold"
Micheal Gira-SWANS 1990s

The above is a prophetic line from a great band. He has said many prolificand profound things pertaining to our modern reality because I believe he saw it coming. So did Leonard Cohen and others.

This "security team goes beyond doing there jobs to being a menace to foreign populaces. I understand the Iraqi's are probably alot to handle since the discipline they had was really fear, take that away like we did and it could become a mess so I understand to some degree the over done actions of the team. But if they become police in america, send them to gangland or something, keep them off the average beat of regular joe schmo who like coffee and cigarrettes and eat cake. Thank you much. Oh and no more randomly firing into busy streets.! That is criminal.

new topics

top topics

join