It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newscaster criticises people in the control booth for just showing shallow images, and gets insulted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
OK this is about Nancy Grace, I know I don't really like her either, but watch what happens.

She calls out the people controlling the video feeds for showing sexy pictures of Paris, while they are discussing the legal case. Basically she starts to hammer them, although discussing Paris in the first place is just as bad. But that is not the point, they basically tell her to go get ^%$&ed (I can't type the word)

This shows the level of respect and control the people we call journalist have in today's media. By journalist I loosely mean the news casters we got, the ones in front of the cameras.
Seriously this although looked at as funny tells a story.

If anyone just wants to bash Nancy Grace, all I can say is at least she tried to stand up to the people behind the scenes. It appals me that they can do this with zero repercussions.

If anyone has any more of this, what happened after clip ended. I would be interested to hear about it.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's a hiilarious clip. I think this can be looked at in many ways. For intance, we are not certain of the relationship between Grace and Elizabeth. The other production people in the booth seem to know Elizabeth is playing with Ms. Grace.

Ms. Grace for her part does not seem enraged but slightly irritated at the interuption in the interview. If this was deadly serious and job threatening for Elizabeth, I don't think she would have followed it up with the animal fornication clips. Those were hysterical as well.

As you watch Elizabeth in the booth during her reprimand it appeare she is smiling and eager to continue her practical joke.

Good post and the above is just my opinion.

Becker

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think it's kind of ironic that a tabloid "journalist" like Grace is getting indignant when the show gets a little "too" lowbrow. Well, lady, the genie's out of the bottle and you're holding the cork...

join